The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Everyone check your Weverse notifications. They're doing a free photocard raffle for Jimin's Closer Than This release. No purchase necessary - just have to have the ARMY membership, and enter the raffle.

ย 

May the odds be in our favour ๐Ÿ€

I really, really like Jimins song๐Ÿฅฐ. Especially that the lyrics never say "closer than this", but the music intro sounds like it (at least to me)! I keep humming it besides "christmas love", I don't think I need more christmas music ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

ย 

Surely he didn't do all this for a stroll down a street.ย  There must be a legit choreographed MV to follow, right? (Of course, I just did a new YouTube playlist....)

ย 

And the person who posted the Jin/JK exchange doesn't have any photo of them on her Facebook page.ย  Who is putting this info out?ย  I'm sure JK is excelling.ย  Jimin, too, I suspect - but JK was in better stronger shape when he went in.ย  I did see that the numbers on their helmets are 59 and 60 so Id think they would be doing most activities next to each other, but I haven't seen any evidence of that.ย  Probably alphabetical...?ย  And Jin can post comments on Weverse but I guess only in response to someone else's??ย  I am surprised there has been no comments from any members about the success of Jimin's song.ย  If the rules are the same for Yoongi as the others, he can't use his phone for 100 days?ย  And that would be the 31st - he won't even be able to wish Tae a Happy Birthday.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Taehyun of TXT started his own webseries/ YT channel, I guess just for the heck of it?

ย 

ย 

https://youtube.com/@funniest_pawnshop?si=Pg60RuE7ljRaX5aY

ย 

ย 

It's a new show and he is the first one starring at it (but not his show). Looking forward to it, sounds like an interesting concept.

And after getting so much hate this year, I hope it does well.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Have I mentioned that I really like Jimin as a songwriter? His sensibility is completely different from the others, and Closer Than This is a great example.

Jimin is me.ย  (But a better dancer.)ย  This song, as his "see you later" song, as Astronaut and On the Street were, actually says what's up.ย  He will be gone; he knows ARMY is concerned; but not to worry - they will all be back and back together.ย  This song really says just that.ย  They've said similar things during Lives and in interviews, but this song puts it to music with a great hook, and lyrics that are not complicated but address what are very complicated emotions for him and us.ย  I'd say "it's simple" but it isn't - maybe it just seems so.ย  And gut wrenching at the same time.ย  (which is how we feel -).ย ย 

Still expecting a MV from this, though...