The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cry::cry::cry:

Do we know whats written on the mirror? Anyone seen a translation?

And I just finished watching the two bts docu episodes.

First: of course I like it, it's new content, BUT: it feels a bit rushed, the first episode especially. If I hadn't watched all of the rise of bangtan and xcelestes and others self made docus, some parts would be lost to me. They touch or hint at some things, but then don't explain. Or for some scenes, going a bit deeper into it would have been nice. So, I guess this docu will mainly focus on the during/after Covid time

Spoiler

cause the second episode ends at the first concert cancellation, thats how fast they went through their first 7 years!

15 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Do we know whats written on the mirror? Anyone seen a translation?

And I just finished watching the two bts docu episodes.

First: of course I like it, it's new content, BUT: it feels a bit rushed, the first episode especially. If I hadn't watched all of the rise of bangtan and xcelestes and others self made docus, some parts would be lost to me. They touch or hint at some things, but then don't explain. Or for some scenes, going a bit deeper into it would have been nice. So, I guess this docu will mainly focus on the during/after Covid time

Hide contents

cause the second episode ends at the first concert cancellation, thats how fast they went through their first 7 years!

Translation:       (also - I think the documentary will be bouncing back and forth in time - they aren't done with the first seven years yet - (see preview before the translation -  I tried to put it after but no cooperation  - and it does seem to start up where the 2nd one ended and I expect they will show a lot of how they made the pandemic work for them.  They still haven't even really shown much about the "almost quitting" part.)

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

It's so sweet :love:

It looks like the bulk of the beginning of this was shot when he was working on Face.  and then some much more recently.  We can add him to Jin and Hobi making MVs (and songs) specifically to reassure ARMY.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Such a sweet song🥰.

I wonder if we will get something else.....I don't want to believe he flew somewhere (was it new york?) to shoot this, just for 30sec of him walking down a street, doesn't sound very economic🤔. We will see, but I think there will be more....

25 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Such a sweet song🥰.

I wonder if we will get something else.....I don't want to believe he flew somewhere (was it new york?) to shoot this, just for 30sec of him walking down a street, doesn't sound very economic🤔. We will see, but I think there will be more....

He may have been in NY for a fashion shoot.  But, I hear what you're saying.  He seems to have been working on some choreo, too.  But if there is another Jimin song dropping, I would think it won't be immediately. But what's with the choreo?

I do wonder what he was doing in NY.  And what were he and JK up to in Japan?  Probably just a private trip (and I kind of hope that's the case) but who knows?  The last four in were more aware (certainly more aware than Hobi) about producing content to dribble out while they are gone from us.)  

I have this little hope that there is another OT7 song coming but Take Two was probably the last.  They were so busy those last few months before Jin went in.

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

There's something about Jimin's songs that I absolutely love. He's got a colour all his own that really resonates with me. He's like this hidden powerhouse for BTS - you don't realize his influence on their songs until you hear his solo stuff. Then suddenly it pops out at you.