The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

33 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's interesting to see how much time each member takes up in this.  RM still very much the leader and spokesman (and, in a way, I had thought of him as the spokesman because he could speak English, but that's just a late addition to his spokesman role).  Obviously shot when Yoongi was still recuperating from surgery. JK speaks so softly and Jin almost not at all.  Tae finally adds something.  Worth the watch and we see a dynamic.  Hobi so Hobi and honest about how he always always wants perfection, to make it better - and has always been that way (and we see that even in early practice videos). 

Can't wait for the Disney+ documentary (and hoping that the 20th means the 20th in Korea....).  I also think that all the new content all the members teased before they went in to the military will be released in spaced doses.

8 minutes ago, barbara said:

Can't wait for the Disney+ documentary (and hoping that the 20th means the 20th in Korea....).  I also think that all the new content all the members teased before they went in to the military will be released in spaced doses.

I hope so, too ... at least until June next year when Jin will be back and, I'm sure that they have something prepared for him and then in October, Hobi will be back and like Yoongi said, Hobi already has plans lol ... I'm sure Army will be busy.

29 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And there is more:

Guys.....I don't want to get bored, but I need a bit of time to catch up with all your weverse lives😅.

An easy series to get sucked into - but now I know more about what Americans mean when they diss K-pop as not organic but created.  Still, it's also clear that this entire department is a result of what they learned from BTS as they were developing.  It really shows more and more how important Namjoon has been ot the success of BigHIt.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

An easy series to get sucked into - but now I know more about what Americans mean when they diss K-pop as not organic but created.  Still, it's also clear that this entire department is a result of what they learned from BTS as they were developing.  It really shows more and more how important Namjoon has been ot the success of BigHIt.

Western media needs to get off their high horse and stop seeing it as something fake, just because it doesn't work with the romantic image of some street musician making it big🙄. They don’t say their football/soccer/athletic/swim and so on stars are fabricated, it's normal to train early for it (cause you need to, obviously). Many asian countries just treat arts as something that can be trained since an early age, just like sports, doesn't make it less valuable. Sigh......

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Western media needs to get off their high horse and stop seeing it as something fake, just because it doesn't work with the romantic image of some street musician making it big🙄. They don’t say their football/soccer/athletic/swim and so on stars are fabricated, it's normal to train early for it (cause you need to, obviously). Many asian countries just treat arts as something that can be trained since an early age, just like sports, doesn't make it less valuable. Sigh......

I think there's this idea that if there's too much training and practice involved, the spontaneous creativity is lost, which makes no sense when you look at it in the context of, say, ballet or figure skating, where the more training someone has, the better they're able to exercise their creativity 

In other news, 🛴 makes me sick. The sooner Hybe dumps him, the better. And I don't want to say any more about why I said that because it's a world politics thing.

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

In other news, 🛴 makes me sick. The sooner Hybe dumps him, the better. And I don't want to say any more about why I said that because it's a world politics thing.

.....😑....i don't think i want to know...

Something to maybe make you laugh:

Hope i can watch the episode later today.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think there's this idea that if there's too much training and practice involved, the spontaneous creativity is lost, which makes no sense when you look at it in the context of, say, ballet or figure skating, where the more training someone has, the better they're able to exercise their creativity 

What did he do?  

Almost any successful artist or athlete does not emerge whole and without assistance anyway.  Once a recording company gets their hands on an artist, they become as managed, or more so, than Korean artists.  And, yes, BTS (and TXT) have evolved - pretty much exclusively due to their own creativity and hard work growth. 

Also -