The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

There are probably quite a few recruits who do not have the education (or even close) to our members.  And the few pics I've seen of group activities makes me think that the whole group is lined up in alphabetical order...

And it's SO cold on Jeju and brutal in Seoul.  I really hope all the guys are staying warm.

A bit of Hobi news  - 

10 hours ago, barbara said:

There are probably quite a few recruits who do not have the education (or even close) to our members.  And the few pics I've seen of group activities makes me think that the whole group is lined up in alphabetical order...

And it's SO cold on Jeju and brutal in Seoul.  I really hope all the guys are staying warm.

I read on X that Namjoon already got the flu ... ugh

53 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I read on X that Namjoon already got the flu ... ugh

I hope he recovers quickly, but tbh that tracks, feels very much like something that would happen to him. I hope he makes it through in one piece. He's actually the one I'm worried about the most. The military is no place for a klutz.

7 hours ago, Luminous said:

Jimin also was there.
It was lecture on writing and reading. Why???

Maybe about how to write things like reports according to military standards? They probably have a way to do things that civilians might not know.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Who are taking these photos and releasing them? I'm assuming it must be an official source

There is an announcement somewhere on Weverse that any photos of the members not released by Weverse are infringing on the privacy of members and ARMY is encouraged to not repost or otherwise engage with whoever posts them.  There should be NO photos coming out of the four new military members (unless through Weverse and they aren't releasing any.).  There must be someone in the unit with a phone camera (meaning they have a phone meaning they've been in at least 100 days) who is taking these surreptitiously and, for all we know, selling them.  Note: no photos of RM and Tae.

The army takes that 100 day thing pretty seriously, and no pictures of military in uniform, period.,  and it's Jin's unit so I hope he gets to the bottom of it (if he knows about it).

I was cheered by how the members were "becoming" just regular Korean young men and it's annoying that there are those doing this.  I love seeing photos of our guysm anytime, but I;d rather wait until the photos are legitimate Weverse releases.

3 часа назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Who are taking these photos and releasing them? I'm assuming it must be an official source

I saw info that photos were taken with permission of ministry of defense (usually I immediately block a report people spreading such photos). I think we will have a lot of ‘legal’ photos😑

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

I saw info that photos were taken with permission of ministry of defense (usually I immediately block a report people spreading such photos). I think we will have a lot of ‘legal’ photos😑

They aren't "quality" photos. I take Weverse's word.  If the ministry of defense is making money off the members (and that wouldn't surprise me) I still think Weverse would step in. Why would they have released a statement about rogue photos is they felt or knew they were legitimate?  The only photos I've seen that I feel are okay are the ones of Hobi taken by, and with,  graduating recruits.  Anything "candid" just seems that it would be not approved - especially as they are in uniform.  We couldn't even see the uniformed members at the recent entrance ceremonies except the one or two official photos of the seven.

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Maybe about how to write things like reports according to military standards? They probably have a way to do things that civilians might not know.

And there are also special words and wordings that are used in the military a normal person would never use and know. It's a bit like a own language. Not in code, but just all these special words.....like when someone from financial office is talking to you and you have no idea what they are saying😂🤪

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

Probably all taken for this "keep us informed app" through the military.

Pretty sure we will keep getting more pictures😊. I saw one of Yoongi and his guys, he looks great in this blue uniform.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

They aren't "quality" photos. I take Weverse's word.  If the ministry of defense is making money off the members (and that wouldn't surprise me) I still think Weverse would step in. Why would they have released a statement about rogue photos is they felt or knew they were legitimate?  The only photos I've seen that I feel are okay are the ones of Hobi taken by, and with,  graduating recruits.  Anything "candid" just seems that it would be not approved - especially as they are in uniform.  We couldn't even see the uniformed members at the recent entrance ceremonies except the one or two official photos of the seven.

I think you mean this?

"We also advise you not to get adversely affected by purchasing unauthorized tours or product packages that illegally use the artist's IP. Our company will take necessary action against any attempts at commercial activity making unauthorized use of such IP."

So, it's ok to share these pictures in my opinion.

We also had pictures of Jin and Hobi through their training days and weverse has never published any of these pictures. It's just what we get through the military. There are also a lot of other photos, but as they don't have a member on it, it's not interesting for us. And I think it's good that the person who shares them blurrs everyone else out.🤷🏼‍♀️

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This is making me smile. The calico cat character especially 

https://twitter.com/hourlystream_jm/status/1736223314526552228?t=Bavz6TzQ3A6kiNnoKEW6zw&s=19

I love that the merch is made in Busan but the store is in Japan.  I guess his dad sells merch out of his cafe in Busan, too.  He wouldn't be able to use anything that Hybe "owns" so Young Forever is a stretch.  Now I think more of spending a day or two in Busan just to go to his cafe (and also the temple that is there that looks amazing.)