The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 час назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

I really like this interpretation of the 3D video. It makes the ickiness of Jack's verses make sense:

I saw this interpretation right after I watched the MV for the first time and my first impression from the MV was the same - good guy JK and bad guy Jack. And it would have been better if Jungkook hit Jack with a hammer (not a hydrant).

Alternative version is a waaaay better than version with Jack.

Can't wait to see live versions of 3D (if something is planned)

I hope there's an alternate MV - I am not a huge rap fan and wasn't at all until introduced to BTS rap (which makes sense and is not insulting or misogynistic),  I really think the Jack lyrics are offensive and will be enough to keep his version from being played on most radio platforms.  The alternate version, though -

I remember when Hobi's On the Street first came out and being a little disappointed with the J Cole parts, though they really do reflect more what is accepted in US rap (and always wonder if the guys are aware of what the lyrics translate to when they "idolize' US rappers).  I just find Jack ick-y.

The MV is so busy and mostly fun and JK is great, but I still won't watch it.  As of now, it has 7.8M views.  It won't begin to approach Seven. And, I too, wonder how RM and Yoongi gave a thumbs up to the APG lyrics.  Did they?

JK has been so anxious to "grow up" and be considered an adult, but some of the things he thinks of as adult are actually more like what a teenage boy would think of as sexy and cool (like this, like explicit lyrics, like smoking - and even drinking...).  Make me wish Jin was around to help guide him.

11 минут назад, barbara сказал:

It won't begin to approach Seven

Seven was released in July and a lot of people were free from study/work to stream.

14 минут назад, barbara сказал:

JK has been so anxious to "grow up" and be considered an adult, but some of the things he thinks of as adult are actually more like what a teenage boy would think of as sexy and cool (like this, like explicit lyrics, like smoking - and even drinking...).  Make me wish Jin was around to help guide him.

Exactly! He looks like a rebellious teenager or a 18 y.o. boy who just started to live alone and wants to try everything in his life

57 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Exactly! He looks like a rebellious teenager or a 18 y.o. boy who just started to live alone and wants to try everything in his life

Which is great, just, he also needs to watch his step. It's so easy to fall into the wrong path.

6 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Jack's verses ruined the song tho, both lyrically and musically.

Yes!

I read the lyrics again and not sure, but is he talking that he was like this (multi girl line) but now only holds one hand, so he changed? He was a stupid guy and now knows to appreciate only one women in his life? But the second verse is all icky vibes again so yeah....confused.

And still don't like it (and that JK, RM and Yoongi like it as well)

6 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I don't mind it if the songs are like JK's verses, respectfully sexy and sexual.

Agree!

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I love how he can create so many different vibes and he slayes every single one 🔥

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

3D but Namkook collab version would have had me on my knees :embSwan:

THIS! I want this please.....maybe Armys can mass stream and share it🤪

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

Alternative version is a waaaay better than version with Jack.

Can't wait to see live versions of 3D (if something is planned)

It would be great if Army's only stream this version. It would be a clear statement while still beeing supportive.

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Which is great, just, he also needs to watch his step. It's so easy to fall into the wrong path.

Thinking of Yoongi in the way back times advising against getting tattoos.  That didn't last long.  Really, he grew up a wild child with only a bunch of older teenage boys to raise him.  He doesn't seem to have any restraints on him (and Tae has not gone down this path - though I don't like him smoking).  With Jin and Hobi not around and RM seemingly in a fuzzy world of his own these days, who would he listen to?  It makes me anxious about the rest of his album - and also looking forward to his going into the military before he slides much further.....

Yes to ARMY streaming the JK only version (me).  And I can't believe that the Jack version will get the air time to propel it. 

15 minutes ago, Luminous said:

There might be a great fight between team explicit version and team alternative version:strong:

I'm doing both lol. Or rather I listen to alternate and stream explicit just cuz they are pushing promo for explicit version. 

18 minutes ago, barbara said:

Thinking of Yoongi in the way back times advising against getting tattoos.  That didn't last long.  Really, he grew up a wild child with only a bunch of older teenage boys to raise him.  He doesn't seem to have any restraints on him (and Tae has not gone down this path - though I don't like him smoking).  With Jin and Hobi not around and RM seemingly in a fuzzy world of his own these days, who would he listen to?  It makes me anxious about the rest of his album - and also looking forward to his going into the military before he slides much further.....

Yes to ARMY streaming the JK only version (me).  And I can't believe that the Jack version will get the air time to propel it. 

Well sometimes you just gotta experience it all to get it out of your system. Trying to guide or repress it will just have it explode in an even worse way. Honestly JK has been doing really well on his own imo. He's just really into mainstream pop, has always been, and that scene has been pretty shallow for the most part. Best to have all the fun before going in, so he doesn't feel suffocated. Let youth be youth.

Also, I think tattoos and piercings are cool, tastefully done. They are just another form of art, self-expression. I'd love to get sth tattooed one day but I'm like Joon, too indecisive haha

Tae just has different set of hobbies and interests that steer him more towards the olds, with more reserved values. Plus he doesn't like drinking so that's good for him. Although I do like drinking (whiskey in particular), I just don't drink much lol

And who's to say the others don't smoke? I for one am pretty sure Yoongi does both, smoking and drinking. I just hope they do it within reason and will quit sooner rather than later. 

44 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

read the lyrics again and not sure, but is he talking that he was like this (multi girl line) but now only holds one hand, so he changed? He was a stupid guy and now knows to appreciate only one women in his life? But the second verse is all icky vibes again so yeah....confused.

And still don't like it (and that JK, RM and Yoongi like it as well)

Yeah that seems to be the overall meaning, that he was a fckboy but now he has changed for the better. The verses still suck lyrically. Like Usher, Flo Rida, etc can do so much better while still being hella explicit. 

I have to say it again. I really like 3D w JK only. Love his vocals and the lyrics even, quite clever. I still can't get over champagne confetti, it makes me laugh everytime, in a good way haha

3 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm doing both lol. Or rather I listen to alternate and stream explicit just cuz they are pushing promo for explicit version. 

Well sometimes you just gotta experience it all to get it out of your system. Trying to guide or repress it will just have it explode in an even worse way. Honestly JK has been doing really well on his own imo. He's just really into mainstream pop, has always been, and that scene has been pretty shallow for the most part. Best to have all the fun before going in, so he doesn't feel suffocated. Let youth be youth.

Also, I think tattoos and piercings are cool, tastefully done. They are just another form of art, self-expression. I'd love to get sth tattooed one day but I'm like Joon, too indecisive haha

Tae just has different set of hobbies and interests that steer him more towards the olds, with more reserved values. Plus he doesn't like drinking so that's good for him. Although I do like drinking (whiskey in particular), I just don't drink much lol

And who's to say the others don't smoke? I for one am pretty sure Yoongi does both, smoking and drinking. I just hope they do it within reason and will quit sooner rather than later. 

Yeah that seems to be the overall meaning, that he was a fckboy but now he has changed for the better. The verses still suck lyrically. Like Usher, Flo Rida, etc can do so much better while still being hella explicit. 

I have to say it again. I really like 3D w JK only. Love his vocals and the lyrics even, quite clever. I still can't get over champagne confetti, it makes me laugh everytime, in a good way haha

I don't care if they are pushing the explicit version. Don't listen to what offends.  I just bought the alternative version on iTunes.  That's my statement.

5 минут назад, barbara сказал:

Also - I posted a note #to-jungkook about buying only the alternative version and asking him to shoot a MV that is just him.  I actually got three "cheers" so far - and usually no one even sees what I post

You are very brave:grin_clapping: