The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I wonder if other idols are in their official training videos

I know it's just Twitter being Twitter but so funny how it isolates his crotch. 

LOL. Bet the next military recruitment slogan for South Korea will be " Join the military, become as handsome as Kim Seokjin". 🤣

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

loool JK deserve it. He just gave this dude's career a bust. Or is he already famous? lol I don't know the guy.

I was just checking out Harlow's Twitter feed... he's famous enough to have collabbed with Drake and was one of the hosts of this year's VMAs. Just finished a major world tour. Sold out some big venues. I never hesrd of him but he's famous enough. 

Just saw this. Go BigHit lawyers GO! :cheer:

They got a restraining order filed against some of the stalkers!!

21 hours ago, barbara said:

Hobi is present in my head when I sleep - but not haunting.    I wonder where that pic was taken.  There are quite a few people in the background with sneakers on.   I wonder if that's some sort of visiting room at the base.

Looks like a gym hall to me.

12 hours ago, Luminous said:

3D MV teaser:shocked:

Hmm.....this snippet reminds me of a song, maybe a old boyband song...or a MJ song?

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

LOL. Bet the next military recruitment slogan for South Korea will be " Join the military, become as handsome as Kim Seokjin". 🤣

:rofl3:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

loool JK deserve it. He just gave this dude's career a bust. Or is he already famous? lol I don't know the guy.

Gosh, I hope he gave it back🙈. The chain looks nice, but the pendant🥴, nope, please no.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

TxT is coming back soon, too!

Some of the "reality" concept pictures are 🔥🔥🔥. Looks like it connects to "good boy gone bad.

Silly me, without seeing the info about the massive Jack Harlow necklace, thought it was Virginia...truly the two states have similar outlines.  And I strongly suspect he didn't give that to JK, but loaned it....

This pic from the Hobi grad ceremony tweet  (scroll down - it won't let me post the photo I refer to -) shows the scary dance instructor Hobi face (which leads me to believe he employs this with his trainees regularly).