The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

51 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Someone on my feed just reposted this incredible bit of history and I'm  all :cri: now

What a man of vision Bang PD is

Clearly his greatest gift is his prescient insight into talent and his ability to  make the right choices for personality and talent combinations.

3 минуты назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

This must be the possible Lady Gaga collab. Remember he went to New York last year and it was rumoured that he was recording with her? We still don't know what that trip was for

Who knows.....

I would be great if this "star" won't appear in teasers. Let people fight:003:

6 hours ago, Luminous said:

Who knows.....

I would be great if this "star" won't appear in teasers. Let people fight:003:

I'm still holding out hope for Lady Gaga.  Since he seems to be avoiding anything that is upbeat and dance-y (which Seven most certainly is), the only actual way for Tae to really hit the top of the charts for any time is if he does have a collab with someone of her stature (I don't actually like her much but she has a crazy wonderful voice and I believe she would admire Tae for his crooning and blues ability, so fingers crossed.)

I'm trying to remember if any one else's collab with someone big was announced in advance. Of course, we knew about Coldplay and Taeyang.  IU is well known in Korea but her collab with Yoongi was the first release for D-Day.

This release seems like a slow train....

I just read an article about why our Hobi's face is flushed after one drink.  Evidently there is an Asian genetic mutation and it's not a good thing.  If the article is paywalled and anyone interested in the entire thing, I'll copy it and post it.  Basically 

"The redness and other symptoms may be thought of as a severe warning from the body that alcohol is extremely toxic to this individual, much more so than to many others."

"An estimated 45 percent of East Asians get the “glow” when drinking."

I'm not too worried about Hobi because he doesn't seem to like drinking (and the symptoms may be why).  But an interesting fact.  Of course, drinking  to excess has, generally, many negative consequences, including an increase in lots of otherwise avoidable diseases.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2023/08/15/asian-glow-alcohol-gene-mutation-cancer-risk/

11 минут назад, barbara сказал:

I just read an article about why our Hobi's face is flushed after one drink.  Evidently there is an Asian genetic mutation and it's not a good thing.  If the article is paywalled and anyone interested in the entire thing, I'll copy it and post it.  Basically 

"The redness and other symptoms may be thought of as a severe warning from the body that alcohol is extremely toxic to this individual, much more so than to many others."

"An estimated 45 percent of East Asians get the “glow” when drinking."

I'm not too worried about Hobi because he doesn't seem to like drinking (and the symptoms may be why).  But an interesting fact.  Of course, drinking  to excess has, generally, many negative consequences, including an increase in lots of otherwise avoidable diseases.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2023/08/15/asian-glow-alcohol-gene-mutation-cancer-risk/

I’d like to read. But saying “severe warning for body” and ”extremely toxic” is overstatement. It’s slow metabolism of alcohol because of liver’s enzymes. Just need to be careful with food and medicine that ‘compete’ with alcohol for fermentation 

Lea Salonga (broadway star) discussing 10 of her cultural essentials - #2

"BTS
About six months into the pandemic, I saw “Dynamite.” I can’t remember how I stumbled onto it, but I couldn’t move and I was like, “I have to finish this now.” The dancing and the synchronization and the charm — obviously, they’re beautiful people. It was a great way to find joy and something to look forward to when I woke up for the day in the midst of the world falling apart."

It seems to me that she must have started every day with it.  Totally understand.