The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

This is such a sweet idea🥰. But I don't get why some of them have subtitles and others don't have them🤔

If you watch them in YouTube shorts, they all have subtitles at the top of the screen

1 час назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

He said he will do it.

I wonder if we will have an MV or some kind of promotion for his new album (even if he said that there will be no performances before enlistment)

1 час назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

:rofl3:

Yes, Namjoon, we understand you

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He said he will do it.

What's funny to me about his taking hip hop lessons, and this bit of dance, is that he has been doing all of these moves for a decade.  Just not all in a row.  I think that so much of the BTS choreography, particularly the more difficult ones, have all the elements of hip hop but embedded in the poppin' high-kicking jumping.  In a way, this should be relatively easy for him to pick up, especially because it doesn't have a lot of tricky moves - and dancing solo is altogether simpler than being in absolute sync with 6 other guys.  Still, I'm happy he's carrying through because he clearly felt he needed this.  And is hip hop the genesis of crotch grabbling?  Or is that move really to help the pants get pulled back up?

And my Hobi arrived today.  He is such a hard working, brilliant and ridiculously cute fellow.  My package (from Target) was a little squished but no harm done and I still have no idea which photo card is the "special" Hope edition pre-order one.  Mine came with three photocards.  And I just keep the cards with the rest of the package so it doesn't really matter to me.   [and the stickers, as with all the sticker pages, have no purpose for me....]

1 hour ago, barbara said:

What's funny to me about his taking hip hop lessons, and this bit of dance, is that he has been doing all of these moves for a decade.  Just not all in a row.  I think that so much of the BTS choreography, particularly the more difficult ones, have all the elements of hip hop but embedded in the poppin' high-kicking jumping.  In a way, this should be relatively easy for him to pick up, especially because it doesn't have a lot of tricky moves - and dancing solo is altogether simpler than being in absolute sync with 6 other guys.  Still, I'm happy he's carrying through because he clearly felt he needed this. 

It makes total sense to me. It's sort of like how Nathan can do quads but he skates like a truck driver roller blading through mud.

Jin is actually very flexible while Hobi is average to above average in flexibility. But Jin appears extremely stiff while dancing while Hobi is the personification of fluidity. The difference is that Hobi's fundamentals are so much better. Just like Hobi is never going to be the contemporary dancer that Jimin is and Jimin won't be the street dancer that Hobi is, in spite of them both being insanely talented dancers. They've both spent years perfecting the fundamentals of their particular craft and it affects all their movements.

I'm curious how it'll go. Suga took similar classes and his dancing looks amazing now (it always was pretty good though so he doesn't have as far to go as RM). Otoh, for many people, it's harder to break a habit than it is to form a new one and the first step in RM's lessons is going to be breaking 10 years of doing it the "wrong" way. 

a rant about the fandom under spoiler

Spoiler

GRRRR! I'm getting so sick of the maknae line solos. I'm trying to enjoy all their success and inevitably, there's someone commenting about how JK is so much better than Jimin, or Jimin stans complaining that he didn't get the same promo as JK, and possibly most annoying, are the Tae solos complaining about how the company and fandom are mistreating him when Tae has had the 2nd biggest opening Spotify week of everyone for a song that's not even the title track! Why can't everyone just be happy about everyone's success instead of acting like it's a tragedy if their solo doesn't get #1.

The lack of forethought really irks me too. We don't have unlimited wallets - isn't it better for the title track to do really well than for all of them to have mediocre results? And there's huge competition coming up - we're going to need to muster every bit of resources we have to do well. 

And Musk is taking away the Block function. I appreciate what he does for the world, but he and Zuckerberg need to beat each other to a pulp and get past their mid life crises!