The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Jimin is finally here

58 минут назад, Faithyu сказал:

Did you see Nr.6?! I mean, we know and see his beauty, but it always felt like he was overlooked in that category by the media.....

How do they even make such ratings? I mean everyone has different taste

On 8/13/2023 at 1:35 PM, Faithyu said:

LOL, can't remember the Jimin scene, do you know where its from or the context?

Unfortunately no. My best guest is that maybe it's a behind the scene from Rookie King? It's early in their career and it has that silly vibe but I don't remember it from the actual show

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think these things are usually polls. 

I can't tell by the tweet what it's from, but yes, normally when V wins them, it's a public opinion poll since those tend to be the result of a combination of popularity + physical traits. The exception is specifically in Korea or Japan - Cha Eunwoo normally wins in Korea and Jin often wins in Japan.

Any time it's decided by some sort of algorithm, scientific standard, or comparing to classical beauty standards, Jin always wins.

When it's a staff pick, I think JK usually wins.

Other times it's just an individual's ranking, in which case it could be any one of them.

But I'm always thrilled whenever RM and Hobi get picked high no matter what the method since their self esteem spent so many years getting the beat down over their looks.

So sad that Rapmon died. He wasn't that much younger than the average life expectancy for an American Eskimo but it's always crushing to lose a pet. My first cat got cancer when he was only 8 years old and I bawled my eyes out. 

Honestly, the pets are the thing that make me the saddest about military enlistment. The members seem like they've always accepted enlistment. The fans have plenty of content. But to the pets, their humans are the center of their world and they're losing them for a large percentage of their life.  I remember Jin talking about crying when he got the call about Jjangu dying while he was on the road and I think bout how old Mickey is and there's a good chance he might die while Hobi is in the military. I would be so incredibly sad to think my pet died thinking that I had abandoned him.

Thought this was hilarious:

JK's been so active on social media since the members started enlisting. lol, love his cheeky side.

Namjoon is attractive and admirable for his nobility and sexy brain, but he's so endearing for moments like these:

367458521_10224481931538259_711031577505

@rockstaryuzu Do you remember when you wanted to make a Tshirt based off of that Drake meme?

367426887_10224485828475680_308073438142

And I think we should put our money on getting Jin's monthly message on the 22nd

12 часов назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

Anyone else scrutinizing every picture of Yeontan now? 

After @Luminous pointed out what to look for, I think Yeontan is pretty distinctive looking but I still double check to make sure we're not getting cat fished.  

Every dog can look differently depending on clean/dirty fur, groomed or not, light, pose. I don’t think we will get fake Yeontan one more time if it’s not filmed abroad. 

5 hours ago, Luminous said:

Every dog can look differently depending on clean/dirty fur, groomed or not, light, pose. I don’t think we will get fake Yeontan one more time if it’s not filmed abroad. 

Rocky really is freakin adorable - I looked at a lot of Pom pics and I think Yeontan and Rocky are 2 of the cutest. I'd be ecstatic if my dog got chosen to hang out with V.

Here's the Instagram post from the owner.