The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

I saw people complaining on twitter yesterday.

For both Spotify an YouTube - there are lots of songs with the the same names.  Just be sure that it's V on Spotify an that it's Hybe on YouTube,  Weir though - 

I have been having a personal meltdown as my internet is wonky, an has been.  I went an picked up a new modem yesterday at the store location of my provider.  F\Different network name, of course, and password.  Set up - and then had to reconnect all my Amazon devices (and phone) to it by changing the network, etc.  Tedious.  Chris suggested I just change the network name back to what it was - did so.  And - poof - no internet.  I kept getting an error message that my password was invalid.  Lots of time "chatting" and that person said he'd have a tech person come out Sunday (so two days later -) Unacceptable.  I called to speak to an actual person (as the Agust D concert time fast approaching).  Went through a series of tries - and eventually (after HOURS) getting a connection again - but it's still wonky and I was beyond frustrated.  Unable to record any of the concert except Jimin (hand held).  Fingers crossed for tonight -  My third modem in as many years.  I wish I had options but we dont;t here.  Monopolies.   

In the overall scheme of things, the internet debacle, still an issue; having to replace two tires - also yesterday - is so minor compared to what is happening elsewhere right now - Maui, for one.  One of Chris' friends in on Maui and was supposed to get married there today.,  Worse, a guy he has worked with for ten years (Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul) had his boat explode in Long Beach harbor Sunday,  Two dead. Three burned - though it seems not as seriously as we first worried.  Still - very very bad stuff.  My little concerns seem, well, little.  I am grateful. 

Missed the RM live -  RIP Monie.  I didn't know that the expression "rainbow bridge" was used in other cultures.

31 минуту назад, barbara сказал:

I have been having a personal meltdown as my internet is wonky, an has been

Is it the problem with modem? maybe with provider?

31 минуту назад, barbara сказал:

For both Spotify an YouTube - there are lots of songs with the the same names.  Just be sure that it's V on Spotify an that it's Hybe on YouTube,  Weir though - 

YouTube is very weird. No way Rainy Days has just 2 million views today. I’ve been streaming for the whole day sitting in front of the monitor and it’s stuck at 11 millions for at least 8 hours. And it’ crashes for me every hour. Other websites works, YouTube doesn’t.

55 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Is it the problem with modem? maybe with provider?

YouTube is very weird. No way Rainy Days has just 2 million views today. I’ve been streaming for the whole day sitting in front of the monitor and it’s stuck at 11 millions for at least 8 hours. And it’ crashes for me every hour. Other websites works, YouTube doesn’t.

Rainy Days is at 12M views right now - but I feel certain they have not been accurate with view counts for a lot of BTS stuff.  Like Crazy didn't move for days.  And, I foger which one it was, but recently - one song didn't move from 12M for a week and that was impossible - as if there aren't one million ARMY streaming that (it was new) MV multiple times a day.

My internet/cable company is AWFUL.  This is the third modem I've had in as many years.  It's brand new - and worked fine yesterday after I brought it home.  The one actual real person I spoke to (after hours of beating my head against the wall) says the signal showed as weak but my computer is literally 8 feet away from the modem.  It should not be weak.  I don't know what it is.  Even though I'm in and out of connectivity today (and -weirdly - five of my Amazon devices accepted the actual network name and password, but two devices say the password is invalid - what?), I'll take the tech visit, and demand money off my monthly bill for the loss of service.  8-10 am on a Sunday.  Not the A team and not when I want to be having stranger workers in the house before I've even had my second cup of coffee.  Part of me feels I'm in a cursed house and the other part of me remembers just how lucky I really am.  Need to practice gratitude.

33 минуты назад, barbara сказал:

Rainy Days is at 12M views right now - but I feel certain they have not been accurate with view counts for a lot of BTS stuff.  Like Crazy didn't move for days.  And, I foger which one it was, but recently - one song didn't move from 12M for a week and that was impossible - as if there aren't one million ARMY streaming that (it was new) MV multiple times a day.

My internet/cable company is AWFUL.  This is the third modem I've had in as many years.  It's brand new - and worked fine yesterday after I brought it home.  The one actual real person I spoke to (after hours of beating my head against the wall) says the signal showed as weak but my computer is literally 8 feet away from the modem.  It should not be weak.  I don't know what it is.  Even though I'm in and out of connectivity today (and -weirdly - five of my Amazon devices accepted the actual network name and password, but two devices say the password is invalid - what?), I'll take the tech visit, and demand money off my monthly bill for the loss of service.  8-10 am on a Sunday.  Not the A team and not when I want to be having stranger workers in the house before I've even had my second cup of coffee.  Part of me feels I'm in a cursed house and the other part of me remembers just how lucky I really am.  Need to practice gratitude.

Is it possible to check the modem in other house with other Internet connection? Or check your Internet connection with other modem that actually works? At least you will know where the problem is (computer, modem, cable or smth else)

6 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Is it possible to check the modem in other house with other Internet connection? Or check your Internet connection with other modem that actually works? At least you will know where the problem is (computer, modem, cable or smth else)

I only have the one modem.  I returned a defective one yesterday and traded it for this one.  I can use my phone's "hotspot" on my computer to connect with the internet and that's not a problem (and will have that option going when I watch the final Agust D concert later).  Different "provider" - so, oddly, I can access internet through the air but not through a cable, so it's the internet company.  I don;'t know if their signal is weak or if there's an issue with the cable that brings the signal into the house.

I need to, again, investigate, what other options I might have for internet (I guess the phone company and I know they have an internet option for the house - it just never looked like it had the same Mbs speeds for streaming but I'm going to check it again.  I really watch very little actual "TV" - PBS and I can get that online.  And, basically, one news station.  I can wean myself off of watching the news station that I tend to record and watch later.

And it's Take Two that had little or no change on streaming numbers for days...

Happy ARMY anniversary to me! :smileys-cheerleading-867900:

It's been a year since I came across Taehyung serenading to Namjoon on a boat and wiggling his butt, on a day when I felt the lowest I had in a while. Seeing such joy and innocence lit up my face unknowingly and that's when the rabbit hole opened itself up.

7 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

It's been a year since I came across Taehyung serenading to Namjoon on a boat and wiggling his butt, on a day where I felt the lowest I had in a while. Seeing such joy and innocence lit up my face unknowingly and that's when the rabbit hole opened itself up.

Congrats!!! :flowers: Boy with love was the door to the rabbit hole for me. lol

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

It's been a year since I came across Taehyung serenading to Namjoon on a boat and wiggling his butt, on a day when I felt the lowest I had in a while. Seeing such joy and innocence lit up my face unknowingly and that's when the rabbit hole opened itself up.

Wow! congrats and I'm impressed that you can remember the day. I can't remember the exact date - I should have written it on the calendar but I didn't know it would have been so momentous at the time. It was either the very end of September or beginning of October because I remember it was nearing the end of BTS's Fallon week in 2020  - luckily I at least remembered the event so I can google my anniversary. 

I like to work with Youtube on in the background and I was busy so when the Youtube algorithm chose them, I left it on. "On" at Grand Central station hooked me then "Carpool Karaoke" cemented my love. I guess I'm a stereotypical Westerner because Namjoon was the first one to capture my heart. I could immediately tell he was highly intelligent and as a sapiosexual, that was highly engrossing and then I started watching videos one after the other. Lol, I wasn't very productive the entire months of October and November.

ETA: this is extra notable because it was tweeted by the World Music Awards

ETA 2: and this just made me laugh

6 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Wow! congrats and I'm impressed that you can remember the day. I can't remember the exact date - I should have written it on the calendar but I didn't know it would have been so momentous at the time. It was either the very end of September or beginning of October because I remember it was nearing the end of BTS's Fallon week in 2020  - luckily I at least remembered the event so I can google my anniversary. 

Second that. I can't even remember the month. I know it must have been somewhere between january and march 2020.

I finally gave into the Youtube recommendation and it was either Not Today MV or opening of Wembley with Dionysos and Not Today. One emwas the first the other the second video I watched....then I just kept clicking on the recommendations and the rest is history😂.

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

ETA: this is extra notable because it was tweeted by the World Music Awards

ETA 2: and this just made me laugh

I love how Yoongi looks right next to these great ladies😁.

LOL, can't remember the Jimin scene, do you know where its from or the context?

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

wow!!!

Nice😃, but why does it have to be on Netflix?!? Why can't they stay with one platform, aka disney+😑...

And I know it was on DM, but not sure if it's still there.

I was catching up with all the pages (has been some time that I was "gone" for three full pages), but wasn't logged in and am too lazy to go back, so just imagin I gave you all a 💜.

Love Rainy Days and that he was shooting with a fake Yeontan is so cute. Also that he put him in his pictures and album, I love it.

But....(a bit sad thoughts, so under spoiler)

Spoiler

Maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong, it feels like he wants to create a memorial for Yeontan? We know he has health problems and it feels like he wants to create as many memories with Yeontan as possible to me.....