The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Jimin finally got his IG password back hahaha

Maybe he went to the states for Kookie and the guitar? So he met Ryan Gosling?!!!!

I don't know who arranged for Jimin to actually get the guitar from Ryan - but how amazing that he did.  I do know that almost all the principals in production (Barbie), from the director on down, are female, so no surprise that there had to be ARMY in there.

I somehow don't think Jimin would do a NYC-ICN quickie RT just to pick up this guitar.  It had to have been delivered to Seoul-  (and YES to Jimin being back on Instagram!!!)

Hobi has some vacation time! Four days?  He'll for sure go see his family and MIckey and then Seoul.  Fingers crossed we get something -

Translation of RM post -  (and trees get all their nourishment during daylight hours so the suggestion that whoever being a tree should eat and drink at night is a little off, says the dendrochronologist...but., hey, art.)

10 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Its nice to hear this, but I hope he won't get bothered by people asking for autographs....

52 minutes ago, barbara said:

Am I the only one that thinks Hobi is in this blurry post?  (No one on Twitter has suggested as much.)

I don't think thats Hobi🤷🏼‍♀️

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:strong:Let's goooooooo!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

OMG!!! Guys, I'm sitting at a restaurant table in Mont-Tremblant with my mom and nephew ( short trip, her idea) and waiting to order. Checked the Planet quickly and just about screamed over that chart result! Had to explain to mom and nephew why I just cheered as if our team had won the World Cup 😅.

They now think I'm  crazy but who cares? We WON!!!! 

:dancinghotdog:

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Maknae line is slaying it!!!!! 

We are waiting for Tae!!! :loveshower:

Honestly, I think it will be really hard for Tae now cuz his music is not exactly mainstream. Not to mention BB is bound to change the rules to make it even more disadvantageous for us to push for chart now. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, i agree - the guy in the hat.

That's who I thought is him- and of course he'd have a hat on.

Tae.  He is not JK.  He is not Jimin.  His style is his own and I really hope that the song that is the single released before or with any album is chosen for its energy.  Tae's best singing is crooning and slow, beautiful lyrical stuff - but he helped write Run so has some capability at higher energy songs.  I think for it to be a hit, he will have to have something chosen for him, or presented to him (like JK was presented Seven....by Bang, I think.)   HIs soft songs are so beautiful but I don't think they would have the selling power of Jimin's and JK's.  Who knows?  He has thrown out so much stuff.  Hopefully RM will be influential here, but it isn't a competition and I hope Tae knows that.  He has his acting, too.  

I'm having a hard time really seeing a hot choreography and a catchy beat for Tae.  And, at this point, I don't think he (or ARMY) will be able to top Jimin and JK.  He may know that and that may be what's been holding him back.  But an album of covers of crooner classics would suit me.  That fits him.

And, wow, I hope we see some more little bits of Hobi...

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:strong:Let's goooooooo!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

:cheer::PurpleBanana::bunny-smiley::woop:

I thought he would get it because I think all the predictions were based on Kworb, which doesn't include Amazon/Pandora/Facebook, but I was SOOO nervous. I don't know if I feel more relieved or joyful. JK isn't even one of my top 3 favorite members but I wanted this so much for him.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Honestly, I think it will be really hard for Tae now cuz his music is not exactly mainstream. Not to mention BB is bound to change the rules to make it even more disadvantageous for us to push for chart now. 

I think Latto and Cardi B's fandoms really pulled their weight for this effort. Obviously it's a small fraction of Army's numbers, but it was probably the difference with the super tight race for number 1. In a way, I hope their fandoms were the difference because I hate thinking that there are so many solos that it would make this big of a difference in numbers between members.

If it's true that Gaga is involved, then the help of the Monsters might help push it to #1 or at least top 10. Hopefully she's also featured as I think that makes a huge

difference. 

I think this chart highlights one of the big problems with Billboard's new rules. By weighting radio so heavily, Country music has a huge advantage because they have stations dedicated solely to that genre and pulling from a smaller pool of artists. Plus, Country is often put on other stations. I don't recall there ever being 3 country songs in the top 5 of the charts.