The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Looking at the performance on TV, I immediately recognised the tall building on the other side of the river. They were on a helipad, in a very residential area (which means people could watch the performance form their balcony).

I'm guessing that's why they didn't want the location disclosed- sounds like it was almost private property, or at least very limited access.  

Sounds like you enjoyed the day anyway. I wonder if that restaurant is the one they took Jimin's friends to. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm guessing that's why they didn't want the location disclosed- sounds like it was almost private property, or at least very limited access.  

Sounds like you enjoyed the day anyway. I wonder if that restaurant is the one they took Jimin's friends to. 

It was definitely difficult to access:

Spoiler

YU9wa3g.png

I was pretty upset during the morning. I know it was our decision to make that drive without any guarantees but I feel like the ticket allocation was handled horribly. They handed out more than what they were planning on letting in just because they were trying to account for no-shows. This meant that everyone who got a ticket (let's say 500 people) would have to show up and hope to get in, it was still first come first serve.

Additionally, they kept everyone living outside of London on their toes until noon to finally announce that all tickets had been allocated even though the winners got their invitation between 2 am and 4 am and from what it looks like they prioritised people with address in London :poke: The least they could have done was to email everyone that didn't get one so that at least we could have stopped wondering. 

The Korean BBQ we went to is called Olle and googling it, Jimin and JK were there in 2019. Not sure about Jin.

The Morgan Wallen vs JK thing - MW's song is not just racist, it's also pro-gun.  The MV has him in front a courthouse that saw a lynching of a young man.  His racism is so blatant and sickening - but the gun violence thing? I want to point out that it was him who was on the stage in Las Vegas when a gunman opened fire on festival attendees and killed at least 59 people.  The largest mass shooting in US history (which is saying something since we have multiple people killed with guns on a daily basis).  His tone-deafness is appalling.

I was disappointed that BBC had such a small audience for JK - I';m sure they were overwhelmed with requests and also wanted to make sure the location was secure, but did they not know they could shoot this someplace else and have a thousand well behaved ARMY there?  Someone didn't do research.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

but the gun violence thing? I want to point out that it was him who was on the stage in Las Vegas when a gunman opened fire on festival attendees and killed at least 59 people.  T

I thought that was Jason Aldean

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I thought that was Jason Aldean

Correct - I was wrong about who was on stage - but Morgan Wallen was one of the performers at the festival.  Jason Aldean just happened to be on stage when the shooting started.  Truthfully, I can't tell them apart from each other....

I had guessed, even presumed, that JK would be headed back to Seoul after London and seems to be the case - there is a live feed from Incheon happening right now, waiting for his arrival.

It is the 24th in Korea.  But the only non stop flights to Seoul are Korean and Asiana Air - the first due at 3:50, so more than four hours from now?  There isn;t much of a crowd or press at the airport so maybe this is true.  Kind of stunning they show up so far in advance.  (I suppose he could have gone to Paris or some other city and flown from there, but...)

Anyway, July 24 is the 100th day in the military for Hobi so he'll get his first leave starting on the 24th or maybe it's after 100 days, so he'd have leave as of the 25th.  I figured that OT7 would be in Seoul, if they could, to see Hobi.  I'm really looking forward to someone capturing a random shot of them all (maybe minus Jin:weeping:).  I doubt there will be anything formal since there wasn't anything official when Jin had his first leave.   

I think this is the first full day there has been nothing new.  The choreo for Seven video - technically released as the 23rd began- and one RM Instagram.  It feels empty.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

I think this is the first full day there has been nothing new.  The choreo for Seven video - technically released as the 23rd began- and one RM Instagram.  It feels empty.

Yoongi's online concert tickets are out, thats at least something😉

Oh and a little fun fact to the pokemon discussion on friday:

the Enhypen boys choose their pokemon by themselves. And how could I forgett that Niki is a teenage boy, of course he loves to sleep😂. He said thats why he choose snarlax.

49 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Finally we get a chance to catch our breaths! :heavybreathing:

Ugh, tell me about it. Last week has been hectic for us. I think a break from all the influx of information and trying to stay updated was much needed. 

But now we are pressured into casting all these votes for awards and shows and I can’t keep up with them :dbana:

We’ll get to know today whether Seven has made it on Billboard or not. 

57 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Finally we get a chance to catch our breaths! :heavybreathing:

And honestly, I need it😅.

Regarding JKs return:

they always write "XX has returned safely/arrived safely".....yes, at the runway/back of the airport, but thats it! Because if he hadn't had these hard working bodyguards, this statement would have been a big fat lie.

Gosh, just let all idols use a privat back excit and an official picture to be released through the company.

btw, the idol that was named "Special Warrior" before Jin is Yunho. Never heard of his group though. You would think that more would have achieved it since all Kpop idols must be extremely fit. Part of me hopes that not all the Tannies gets it because people are already accusing Jin of only getting it because of special treatment - if they all get it, it'll confirm this accusation in their minds.

https://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605101519163774683_2

And I read on Facebook that Trivia: Just Dance has surpassed 100 million streams. I *think* this means that the only song left on Love Yourself: Her that needs to get 100 million streams is Trivia: Love, but I can't figure out how to see how many streams each song has other than the 10 most popular songs by the group

Last I read, "Respect" is the only song from Map of the Soul 7 to still need 100 million streams.

BTS is already the first artist to achieve 4 albums to have all songs reach 100 million streams. They're really close to getting 6 albums there.

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Gosh, just let all idols use a privat back excit and an official picture to be released through the company.

Incheon doesnt have such private exits though. But remember how when they have private schedules sometimes you dodn't even know they left until Dispatch dropped some photos a while after? So it is possible so contain the information. It's just whetehr they do it or not. In this case of JK then it's still in relation to Seven promos so it's all within plan. Well except for the numerous fans that show up......

Also.... I yolo'ed again.... Flying to Seoul for the concerts then coming right back the next day. Never have I ever paid that much for resale...... ha ha.... at least since I waited the prices dropped quite a bit.

Tae should wait a little so I can recover some before starting his solo debut lol

Hahahah BH heard your complain @barbara 😂 🤣 

Lmaoo Yoongi is really their best ambassador!! The ring at the end 🤣🤣🤣

And more naked JK

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/features/jung-kook-shares-unseen-photos-and-tells-us-about-seven-31322/

This Weverse article talks about Suchwita too. 

Never a boring Mon

Lmaooo I feel like Barbara's prayer has reached the heaven with these drops 😂😂😂