The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I'm so petty, I can't get myself to watch this. I know I would just be over analyzing everything and throw the stinky eye at the guy.

I haven't found the time to watch it yet, so can't say if it was good/fun/whatever. Will watch it with the mentalaty of saying: its Yoongi's show, if he had something against him, he wouldn't have invited him (I think/hope).

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh my God - Yoongi went to Phuket! He really had fun on this tour!

This was kind of healing to watch. So nice seeing him having a good time.

17 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I’M NOT OKAY!!

I REPEAT.

I’M NOT OKAY!!!

Second that:003:

But how can he still look so cute:59227c768286a__s::tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

On 7/5/2023 at 10:29 AM, Faithyu said:

I haven't found the time to watch it yet, so can't say if it was good/fun/whatever. Will watch it with the mentalaty of saying: its Yoongi's show, if he had something against him, he wouldn't have invited him (I think/hope).

Finally watched it.

Don't know why I didn't recognized him, but that guy is Yoongis friend, there was even a show with both of them not so long ago🤦🏼‍♀️. The episode is nice, one "learns" quite a bit. From nipple patches (thats why we never see them!), to strange new drinks, Yoongi having a thing for watches,  talking in third person about oneself (what I find a bit strange, but ok🤷🏼‍♀️) and a heartfelt Yoongi moment. @Whoopiewoop I  recommend watching it, starts at 31min and is just a 1min snippet, but made me nearly cry.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Love the song and the boys did great! 😍😍😍

That they did🥰.

But the Jonas Brothers don't really add anything special to the song vocal vice. I mean I don't think one would notice their vocals missing when just the TXT boys sing the song🤷🏼‍♀️.

Anyway, it's fun to listen to it and I hope it will do well in the charts🙏.

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

As expected, an easy to listen to, fun, summer bob:SunFace:

I feel like this song is designed so that either group could perform it equally well live, without the other group present. Still, Yeonjun's verse kind of stands out for me. He hits it perfectly.

I missed so much I haven't backread lol

Anyhow, JK's debut on GMA concert series!!!!

Jimin and Taemin!!!

Spotify made a playlist with live sounds from Yoongi's tour 🥹

Take Two is such a great song! My local friend really likes it 

WHAT IS THIS?!!! hint for KTH1?!!! I will not survive!!! Too many things!!! Vminkook came home all at once!!!