The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hobiiiiiiiiii :loveeyes:

So good to see a post from Hobi🥰.

But the twitter restriction is getting on my nerves, can't see any posts!!! I should be able to see up to 300 posts a day without an account, if I understood the restriction correctly, but if I click on any of the last posts you shared, I get nothing😤

And what is this with the "original BTS world" soundtrack?

Is this for a new or old mobile game? The song is not new, but now it's part of a soundtrack? I'm confused:smiley-confused001:

15 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

But the twitter restriction is getting on my nerves, can't see any posts!!! I should be able to see up to 300 posts a day without an account, if I understood the restriction correctly, but if I click on any of the last posts you shared, I get nothing😤

Apparently Twitter is currently broken. Everyone's getting these error messages. Another Musk 'feature', no doubt.

15 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And what is this with the "original BTS world" soundtrack?

You've never come across it before? It's the OST for the 2019 (2018?)BTS World mobile game. The whole album's on Spotify and well worth a listen, especially the instrumental theme for each of the characters the guys play in the game.  Yoongi's theme is especially fun - a bouncy, confident piano piece. 

Hobi's Insta post - but so welcome and a reminder that it's been a year since "More".

I read that if you don't have a twitter acct, you can' access twitter, but not sure if that's the case.  There's this (and who the hell posts more than 6000 times a day?)

46 minutes ago, barbara said:

Hobi's Insta post - but so welcome and a reminder that it's been a year since "More".

I read that if you don't have a twitter acct, you can' access twitter, but not sure if that's the case.  There's this (and who the hell posts more than 6000 times a day?)

Oh - you can't read 6000 posts a day. I think that anyone who reads 6000 posts a day needs help.  I wonder if he means "scrolls by".  And does he count ads.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

I wonder if he means "scrolls by"

I think so. He's just trying to force people to buy the silly blue check and become a verified account for $8 a month. He can't bring himself to admit that his business model for Twitter is broken, I think.

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You've never come across it before? It's the OST for the 2019 (2018?)BTS World mobile game. The whole album's on Spotify and well worth a listen, especially the instrumental theme for each of the characters the guys play in the game.  Yoongi's theme is especially fun - a bouncy, confident piano piece. 

No idea how this got by me🤷🏼‍♀️. It's really fun to listen to it, I like the instrumental pieces.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yoongi's older brother got married.

I tried to follow the person who posted these and twitter says I've reached my max for how many I can follow - and i follow, in addition to BTS-related posts, maybe 10 people.   Musk is really annoying me.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

He is gorgeous!!!!

😍😍😍

My mom was saying that some of the fashion houses had to cancel their shows this week b/c of the riots in France... hope Tae stays safe.

Also, he looks fantastic, but almost like someone else. That blond is really extreme.