The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Nah... as soon as Beyonce, Taylor, Harry, or some other big Western artists is ready to make a release, Billboard will change their rules back again.

Just love how Billboard timed this rule change right after JK's single was announced and how the other rule change was right after Jimin got #1 :dry:

There is still going to be a huge disparity between Billboard and iTunes.  JK will be #1 on iTunes globally within a day. 

aww... adorable :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: 

I don't see the Jin/Jisoo resemblance at all but I can definitely see the resemblance on this one. With those huge eyes and rounded noses and cheeks, and delicate lips, they both have such a cute vibe

and these tweets have a few tidbits that I haven't seen before. TBH, I didn't think Jin became really handsome until his mid-twenties but I guess in person, he made quite an impression

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Billboard is dictating how a group or singer can engage with their fans.

Honestly, I think this is the whole point. They're trying to disrupt direct-to-consumer sales by artists, because those sales cut out the record labels, agents, distributors etc, who are all taking profit before the artists gets any. Frankly, Billboard supports a dinosaur way of doing business for the industry and maybe it needs to die out. 

17 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say it doesn't suit them or that they can't pull it off, b/c those guys are so handsome they can pull off anything looks-wise, but I am definitely wondering what the stylists were thinking to come up with that.

True, still a questionable color choice.

They've been to the airport today and his hair looks now a bit more pink, which is soooo much better in my opinion. 

And I love that Yeonjun "politely" scolded Moas for their behavior at the airport!

15 hours ago, barbara said:

And the single coming out the 14th!!!  That gives TXT exactly one week to top the charts.  Only one week.  This is kind of stepping on toes.  But an album tease? And where did Tae go?

Yes, the timing is not the best.It's not like they neeeded to rush JKs release....

Album tease? Do you mean JK?

Honestly, not sure if there will be an album, but we will see🤷🏼‍♀️.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

of course 

I find it so strange that there is a physical CD in the US, when it was said to be a digital single. I mean, who made this CD? If it's Hybe, shouldn't it be sold or advertised through weverse? So strange....

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

These are physical CD's right? 

I just saw this. Billboard really is doing everything it can to prevent our guys from charting

It's kind of fascinating how it can get even more ridiculous... 

So, TXT's and Jonas Brothers single wont count as well. Or it can, but one can't buy from an artists webstore?! 

It's really bold of Billboard trying to dictate how fans can buy their artists music. Honestly, does anyone even need Bb? I don't think so....

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, the timing is not the best.It's not like they neeeded to rush JKs release....

He did say in his live yesterday that we shouldn't feel disappointed because there is only a single for now. That he's working on the album, just that there are no set dates yet.

8 hours ago, Faithyu said:

True, still a questionable color choice.

They've been to the airport today and his hair looks now a bit more pink, which is soooo much better in my opinion. 

And I love that Yeonjun "politely" scolded Moas for their behavior at the airport!

I find it so strange that there is a physical CD in the US, when it was said to be a digital single. I mean, who made this CD? If it's Hybe, shouldn't it be sold or advertised through weverse? So strange....

It's kind of fascinating how it can get even more ridiculous... 

So, TXT's and Jonas Brothers single wont count as well. Or it can, but one can't buy from an artists webstore?! 

It's really bold of Billboard trying to dictate how fans can buy their artists music. Honestly, does anyone even need Bb? I don't think so....

But it doesn't hold money back from the label or the distributer - Big Hit Hybe Geffen - they all get something from the digital sales.  There is zero reason for Billboard to do this.  And what about artists just starting out who want to release their own material?  Like soundcloud or even if they have a studio recording - how do they get charted?(They don't -)

As much as it discriminates against our favorite, it truly discriminates against fans who want to support their favorite artists but only want or can only afford digital.  What if you don;t even have a CD player?  People are going back to vinyl.  DVDs are becoming extinct because people stream movies.  

Anyone notice how short RM's hair is in his latest Insta?