The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I wrote on the chat (in Korean) that he should also start exercising his legs, otherwise it would look weird. Seconds later he chuckles and starts doing squats. Please tell me I'm not delusional.

I'm convinced he reads and responds to my comments, which are written in English. You are not any more delusional than me.

On 6/28/2023 at 2:06 PM, barbara said:

Not sure which was the first posting on this Fan Letter thing, so including multiple posts.  What do you think?  Are the letters free? A better chance of members reading them or is this just another Weverse money making thing?

And also an unrelated post about a Hybe exhibit in Germany.

Thats the first time I hear something about an Asset Zone. Honestly, that makes it way easier to spend 35€ instead of thinking one will only see the James Jean pictures.😁😉

7 hours ago, barbara said:

Protecting our guys - and they had a notice about people impersonating the members.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who got one of those messages and glad they are going after people like that.  (Still would like to hear what you all think about this "fan letter" deal)

Yes, it was legal letter sending time. TXT's (only in korean so far) and Seventeens is also out. I like that they do this three (?) times a year.

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

🥳😃🥳

Soooo, digital single TXT, digital single Jun (Seventeen), digital single JK and I still haven't cought up with Ateez comeback content and the latest Seventeen videos🙈....I feel stressed😅 (don't worry, in a good way😁).

By the way:

Have you seen Yeonjuns and Kais hair color for the single?

I'm sorry, but whoever had the idea to put yellow on Kai and orange on Yeonjun should think about their choices. Even Yeonjun, who can put off anything or makes it looking cool reached his limit with this color....

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

By the way:

Have you seen Yeonjuns and Kais hair color for the single?

I'm sorry, but whoever had the idea to put yellow on Kai and orange on Yeonjun should think about their choices. Even Yeonjun, who can put off anything or makes it looking cool reached his limit with this color....

I saw. It surprised me how different they looked. Like, the colour and cut together changed their faces a

A LOT. I hardly even recognized Kai, and Yeonjun now looks like Sunoo of ENHYPEN's doppelganger.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it doesn't suit them or that they can't pull it off, b/c those guys are so handsome they can pull off anything looks-wise, but I am definitely wondering what the stylists were thinking to come up with that.

If I thought that using the Weverse app, that is clearly not perfected yet, nor do we have an idea of cost to ARMY and non-ARMY, would actually guarantee the member would see the letter, I might give it a shot (after they know what they are doing).  But we really don't know if there is any more of a chance of them reading these "fan letters" than them actually getting the #to_ blah blah blah messages.  I'd love to know if Jin and Hobi actually receive any messages -

And the single coming out the 14th!!!  That gives TXT exactly one week to top the charts.  Only one week.  This is kind of stepping on toes.  But an album tease? And where did Tae go?

30 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

of course 

It's not even being offered for sale on Weverse Global - it's a USA-only item.

Also, Billboard needs to get over it and just accept BTS as a permanent dweller on their charts. At this point, their stupid rule changes are starting to screw over all the other artists on the chart as well.

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

These are physical CD's right? 

I just saw this. Billboard really is doing everything it can to prevent our guys from charting

They’re not trying to hide it anymore, are they? It’s laughable at this point really, first Jimin and now JK.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

He looks amazing  wow :girlsigh:

I don’t get it 🙈 Is she trying to say she did it but someone else got the credit? Is it a joke? 

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

These are physical CD's right? 

I just saw this. Billboard really is doing everything it can to prevent our guys from charting

I wonder if this applies to albums or just singles? And this method would not have recognized Astronaut, let alone Jack in the Box, which was only digital.  And it really is coldhearted.  There are lots of fans, lots of ARMY, who wouldn't be able to afford some of the CDs but do download their favorite songs.  It is so limiting for the fans and for the groups - Billboard is dictating how a group or singer can engage with their fans.  Clearly directed at BTS but will impact other artists in time.  It's just much more affordable to put a song or album out digitally and not have to worry about packaging and shipping, etc..  

F- them.

And Tae looks gorgeous and his hair soft.  I was afraid it was going to be a crunchy poodle look-

16 minutes ago, barbara said:

Clearly directed at BTS but will impact other artists in time. 

Nah... as soon as Beyonce, Taylor, Harry, or some other big Western artists is ready to make a release, Billboard will change their rules back again.

Just love how Billboard timed this rule change right after JK's single was announced and how the other rule change was right after Jimin got #1 :dry: