The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Can someone explain me what the ……. is happening in France? 

All I've seen is one photo of Tae in a fabulous outfit,  and the Tae-Jennie rumours. What other news is there? 

2 минуты назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

All I've seen is one photo of Tae in a fabulous outfit,  and the Tae-Jennie rumours. What other news is there? 

IDK that’s why I ask. My Twitter is a whole mess these days and I don’t want to check

54 minutes ago, Luminous said:

IDK that’s why I ask. My Twitter is a whole mess these days and I don’t want to check

Best to ignore it. ARMY and Blinks are realising that they'll soon have to make up because the latest images popping up show someone who definitely looks like Tae and I don't think it's that cosplayer anymore (personally).

Hardcore Taekookers are crying because their worlds are apparently crumbling now.

Rumour has it that he will be in Cannes to attend the screening of whatever show Jennie has acted in (I didn't really look into that info tbh), so who knows whether they will make an appearance together on the red carpet.

Either way, none of our business :peace:

I'm just basking in the knowledge that out Winter bear's handsomeness is bringing everyone to their knees (even though I'm still judging those questionable black boots Celine keeps giving him).

And I'm so relieved that JK is finally feeling safe enough to post again on Weverse. Love to see that Bam is back 💜

42 минуты назад, Whoopiewoop сказал:

Best to ignore it. ARMY and Blinks are realising that they'll soon have to make up because the latest images popping up show someone who definitely looks like Tae and I don't think it's that cosplayer anymore (personally).

Hardcore Taekookers are crying because their worlds are apparently crumbling now.

Rumour has it that he will be in Cannes to attend the screening of whatever show Jennie has acted in (I didn't really look into that info tbh), so who knows whether they will make an appearance together on the red carpet.

I'm just basking in the knowledge that out Winter bear's handsomeness is bringing everyone to their knees (even though I'm still judging those questionable black boots Celine keeps giving him).

And I'm so relieved that JK is finally feeling safe enough to post again on Weverse. Love to see that Bam is back 💜

Oh I’m glad I deleted my main Twitter account. Had my first ever asthma attack and don’t want to see people fighting now

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

39 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Oh I’m glad I deleted my main Twitter account. Had my first ever asthma attack and don’t want to see people fighting now

I just did an extensive scroll and all I'm seeing are complaints that Tae's hotel location was leaked and that he's being followed by actual paparazzi (not just sasaengs). Which, as annoying as it is, is sort of what you'd expect in Paris tbh.

Plus rumours that he'll attend Cannes. Given how many actors he's friends with in Wooga squad, it's not really a stretch to think he might turn up there. 

I'd rather see him get busy making his album but, eh, it's his life

Easing back into the real world.  I, too, am not keen on Jimin's latest OST and I have not supported it - but listen to The Planet repeatedly.  So upbeat and "dance-y", though, to honest, almost a throwback to actual k-pop days.  Like nothing they have done for themselves in years.

Still looking for suggestions for my new Swiftie friend - I have some basics (and want her to recognize that there are rap people in BTS - seriously, any one of them can rap with the best of them).  Also want to recommend a few MV's.  Life Goes On (+MV)I know she likes Coldplay so My Universe, for sure (and Astronaut), Born Singer, Run, Run BTS (and that Busan MV), Yet to Come, DNA (also MV), Blood Sweat and Tears (+MV), Epiphany, maybe the Grammy Butter live performance and the roof top Grammy Dynamite (another version?), one of the Cyphers (which one?), Spring Day MV, ON - regular MV and Manifesto, Am I Wrong, Filter - but only if I think she can fall in love with Jimin -, Boyz with Fun.  Moon?  I am suddenly overwhelmed with how much stuff the have produced...

The paris pics were supposedly taken another (not now) time, like days before they were released (for their safety?)  Hard to believe that Tae or Jennie got out of Seoul and into anyplace without the saesangs catching wind of it, so I'm still skeptical.

And the live concert date - Jun 3 - that isn't really live for most of us, is it?  It's not being offered in HD as Busan was.  And, like Swifties - and ARMY, people did bring gifties for other ARMY at the Busan event.  I wonder what to bring....photo cards? God knows I have sheets of stickers I'll never use, but maybe we are looking at handmade?

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Easing back into the real world.  I, too, am not keen on Jimin's latest OST and I have not supported it - but listen to The Planet repeatedly.  So upbeat and "dance-y", though, to honest, almost a throwback to actual k-pop days.  Like nothing they have done for themselves in years.

Still looking for suggestions for my new Swiftie friend - I have some basics (and want her to recognize that there are rap people in BTS - seriously, any one of them can rap with the best of them).  Also want to recommend a few MV's.  Life Goes On (+MV)I know she likes Coldplay so My Universe, for sure (and Astronaut), Born Singer, Run, Run BTS (and that Busan MV), Yet to Come, DNA (also MV), Blood Sweat and Tears (+MV), Epiphany, maybe the Grammy Butter live performance and the roof top Grammy Dynamite (another version?), one of the Cyphers (which one?), Spring Day MV, ON - regular MV and Manifesto, Am I Wrong, Filter - but only if I think she can fall in love with Jimin -, Boyz with Fun.  Moon?  I am suddenly overwhelmed with how much stuff the have produced...

The paris pics were supposedly taken another (not now) time, like days before they were released (for their safety?)  Hard to believe that Tae or Jennie got out of Seoul and into anyplace without the saesangs catching wind of it, so I'm still skeptical.

And the live concert date - Jun 3 - that isn't really live for most of us, is it?  It's not being offered in HD as Busan was.  And, like Swifties - and ARMY, people did bring gifties for other ARMY at the Busan event.  I wonder what to bring....photo cards? God knows I have sheets of stickers I'll never use, but maybe we are looking at handmade?

I'd add Awake, I need U, Butterfly, Don't leave me (although this is just a personal favourite), House of Cards, The truth untold. I personally really like Dis-ease too (especially the bridge, gets me hyped up every time).

And maybe for shits and giggles, Super Tuna :68468287:

I'm sceptical about the Cyphers. They are amazing but it takes a bit more technical knowledge about how rap works to be able to appreciate the intricacies of them. Given that she is more into pop since she is a Swiftie, giving her anything hardcore hiphop/rap song will be a risk.

So, I'd like to share a little something that we've been working on for the past few weeks with my friend (mainly me because I'm pathetic and have a lot of free time on my hands).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14PEkeU_9rT769nCKhCmz3Z3Rj5Aal3_P?usp=sharing

Here is a drive where I'm adding all the transcribed lyrics of BTS with simplified romanisation and translations into English. I'm determined to more or less learn their songs with the correct pronunciation instead of going by ear. 

I hope it's useful for anyone 💜

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

So, I'd like to share a little something that we've been working on for the past few weeks with my friend (mainly me because I'm pathetic and have a lot of free time on my hands).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14PEkeU_9rT769nCKhCmz3Z3Rj5Aal3_P?usp=sharing

Here is a drive where I'm adding all the transcribed lyrics of BTS with simplified romanisation and translations into English. I'm determined to more or less learn their songs with the correct pronunciation instead of going by ear. 

I hope it's useful for anyone 💜

Wow -Thank you.  And for the song suggestions.  She may be a swiftie but seems to like "hard" stuff and was impressed that they aren't technically k-pop, as she understands it (which is not at all....)