The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

In the meantime, Hobi ...

That is glowing!  Hope he drank so much water after that.  And I bet he's thrilled to have this part behind him.  (And, if I calculated correctly, he'll have his phone back the 23rd!)

Also - back into the digital world (though slowly reintegrating.  @rockstaryuzu caught me up on the mostly "everything's the same and as it should be" news - oh, i read that the Tae-Jeni photos were fake, but don't know - as I said, no media for me for 10 days--------)

Cannot believe Amy's trip!!!  I hope to get a ticket to the Seoul concert even if I have to wake up by 4 am to join that bloodbath.

And @amylance1215 I met a lovely young woman who flew from Vietnam to participate in this retreat I did (look up the Hoffman Process - INTENSE but enlightening) who lives in Ho Chi Minh city.  I had no access to my phone so didn't have your actual name but mentioned I have a friend who lives in Vietnam (which is, as we know, a direct flight from Seoul). So brave to travel so far.

I go home tomorrow and will try to re-visit the last week in the life of this select but extremely discerning group and the few BTS lives I missed.  Oh - one of my new friends is a Swiftie and understands our TM issues - and she knew NO BTS songs by name - but did recognize Dynamite and Butter when played in her car on the way to drop me off where I am staying now.  She didn't even know there were rappers in the group.  WTH?  So, I want to make her a Spotify list that showcases the best of - OT7 and solo stuff.  Taking suggestions (and I could just say "listen to Proof" but that would be inadequate -).  I don't think I can turn a Swiftie into ARMY but I at least want her to know what she's been missing.

Missed you all.  Missed music the most of all that I had to do without.  Grew spiritually, but music makes me happy and thoughtful and want to dance, and that is a huge part of my spirit

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

How do they do it:dbana:I had to travel with a 25kg suitcase (which is more than a half of my weight) once. It was a total disaster:dbana:

Makes you realize how strong they really are! I have to lift around 20kg about once a week as part of my job and it's no joke. Would not want to carry it any distance 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow, this discussion is just wild... scroll down to where they're talking about just how much certain people win in these fan call raffles....

Not as concerned for fancalls. since they are so rare anyway and I'd just have my mouth open and be unable to get words out anyway.  But any sort of ticketing and VIP status is totally wrong.  I no longer have any idea if the members receive physical mail or ever see the #to_rm  for instance, in actuality.  It's stuff like this and the new Hybe (Bang) being ok with the platinum pricing - unless he hears from fans - that really annoys me.  And how do we get any message to Bang?  Would he ever even see it? (Of course not, but would protest letters be tabulated?)  I have put the #to_   messages on the feed a number of times and also the special #to_jin_from_army  (never posted that sort of address for Hobi which also makes me suspicious).  It's not that I expect a comment or response from individual members or even when it's to bts_twt, but I really think that the members have enough power to change practices that ARMY has problems with (the pricing, for instance)but how can we even get messages through to them?  [and i don't know if it would make a difference if they were flooded with complaints but it should be done anyway -]

8 hours ago, barbara said:

Not as concerned for fancalls. since they are so rare anyway and I'd just have my mouth open and be unable to get words out anyway.  But any sort of ticketing and VIP status is totally wrong.  I no longer have any idea if the members receive physical mail or ever see the #to_rm  for instance, in actuality.  It's stuff like this and the new Hybe (Bang) being ok with the platinum pricing - unless he hears from fans - that really annoys me.  And how do we get any message to Bang?  Would he ever even see it? (Of course not, but would protest letters be tabulated?)  I have put the #to_   messages on the feed a number of times and also the special #to_jin_from_army  (never posted that sort of address for Hobi which also makes me suspicious).  It's not that I expect a comment or response from individual members or even when it's to bts_twt, but I really think that the members have enough power to change practices that ARMY has problems with (the pricing, for instance)but how can we even get messages through to them?  [and i don't know if it would make a difference if they were flooded with complaints but it should be done anyway -]

RM reads ARMY Twitter and Weverse, he's proven that several times eith comments he's made. Whether he reads them as much these days as he did before, who knows, but if enough ARMY post about it, he'll see it eventually 

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow, this discussion is just wild... scroll down to where they're talking about just how much certain people win in these fan call raffles....

11 hours ago, barbara said:

Not as concerned for fancalls. since they are so rare anyway and I'd just have my mouth open and be unable to get words out anyway.  But any sort of ticketing and VIP status is totally wrong. 

Ok so I have to weigh in on this matter.

Firstly, whoever is responsible for screening the winners, either BH or Hybe, has to do a better job as I heard even blacklisted fansite had won and was allowed to participate. I did not verify this info but yikes if that really happened.

Secondly, these raffles are incentives to boost sales so ofc the more you buy, the more chances you have. Nothing wrong with that. So it makes sense hard core fans who have the time and finances that can afford one event will apply for others as well.

During this Suga tour I have met quite a few groupies who literally followed Yoongi on the entire US tour. Some will go to Seoul as well. Most got VIP tickets, during presale and resales. My friend is one of them. I did the same too. Three of my tickets are bought from my account but the other two are resales. So if you can arrange your affairs and can afford it, then go wild. It will be expensive but if it's within my budget I may spring for Seoul day 2 resale too.

Also a lot of people who won are Group order masters, which make perfect sense too since they order in huge amount for people in their cities/countries. People who go through group order saves a lot on shipping so that's their incentive.

All in all even if the evebts are for fans, they are at the end to increase sales. If you spend more, you are more likely to win.

Regarding TM, Armys were trending protesting dynamic pricing. I'm sure Hybe people saw that. I hope they take the suggestions to increase overall ticket pricing a little and skip the dynamic pricing all together. They'd better not bring it to Asia 🔪🔪🔪

I'm not supporting Angel even if Jimin is in it cuz ta couple people he collabed w should still be in jail for the things they did 😕

I love Yoongi's movie premiere event!! It was so nice and he was so cute and funny and I envy the people who won so much 🥲🥲🥲

I'm lounging around in Haneda airport right now. Sekkisei still has the promo that if you buy 12,000 yen of Miyabi line products you get a Yuzu photobooks. I got two 🥳 My first time getting any of these 🥹 Still got 6 hours to go before my flight lol

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Firstly, whoever is responsible for screening the winners, either BH or Hybe, has to do a better job as I heard even blacklisted fansite had won and was allowed to participate. I did not verify this info but yikes if that really happened.

Agree! BigHit needs to screen winners

Also a lot of people who won are Group order masters,

That doesn't bother me as much. Anyone organizing a group order has already put in an awful lot of work and are helping to spread the word about BTS. But fansites - no. They're the ones paving the way for stalkers to harass the guys, or they are stalkers themselves. 

I also do think that when there are a number of raffles for fancalls etc close together in time, the company should try to make sure that each winner only wins once. If the same people keep winning over and over, it does become unfair to everyone else. And it starts to look suspicious after a while. 

I'm lounging around in Haneda airport right now. Sekkisei still has the promo that if you buy 12,000 yen of Miyabi line products you get a Yuzu photobooks. I got two 🥳

Nice!

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I love Yoongi's movie premiere event!! It was so nice and he was so cute and funny and I envy the people who won so much 🥲🥲🥲

I think it's adorable that he showed up to 'date night' dressed in a sharp 3-piece suit. Although IRL,  showing up to take you out to a movie dressed like that would be a little over the top.