The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

21 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

More theatre releases:

Nice with the cinema announcement, but the best thing is seeing these two together🥰

11 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Off topic, but saw this today and remembered that we were discussing it at the time.  TW: discussion of death

Reveal hidden contents

When people who look healthy to the eye die so young, it's so easy to jump to conclusions. My friend that suddenly died at 30 also died of a medical condition - almost everyone thought she died of drug overdose or suicide. While it's a bit of a comfort to know that she didn't die because she was so miserable in life and we somehow missed it, in some ways it's even more jarring when it happens because of natural causes out of nowhere. 

Spoiler

Honestly, after some research I thought it was most likely a natural cause....and it stays horrible, but I think for family and friends it's better to know that it wasn't his decision to go

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Nice with the cinema announcement, but the best thing is seeing these two together🥰

Agreed! 

Hide contents

Honestly, after some research I thought it was most likely a natural cause....and it stays horrible, but I think for family and friends it's better to know that it wasn't his decision to go

Spoiler

For fans, too. 

Just a quick thought to the Tae/Jennie video.....I will be laughing so much if it turns out that also JK and Lisa are an item😂.

And of course I hope the hate comments and absurd "no, my idol can't be dating" "fans", will be shut down by reasonable voices.

Just a quick thought to the Tae/Jennie video.....I will be laughing so much if it turns out that also JK and Lisa are an item😂.

And of course I hope the hate comments and absurd "no, my idol can't be dating" "fans", will be shut down by reasonable voices.

My main thought about this is that, no matter what video or photos surface, until Tae or the company make an announcement about it, it's not certain nor official and therefore fans should pretend they don't see.

32 минуты назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

My main thought about this is that, no matter what video or photos surface, until Tae or the company make an announcement about it, it's not certain nor official and therefore fans should pretend they don't see.

Спойлер

The only thing that had to be done is blocking and reporting that video and account as it had always been with private info😑 

41 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I cannot get the video to load for me at all, I keep seeing the 'we're still processing' message

Okay, this link worked? Not sure if it's the same one 🤔 

https://youtu.be/jp0kTw1TCy0

Jimin looks so beautiful. I'm pretty sure that was filmed at dawn, in NYC. The sky colours are so very east coast sunrise