The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I have seating today and it was very nice being able to see the overall performances

Right? If only it were possible to get both seating/a good view overall and be up close! 

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

.I really thought one show would be streamed as on online concert,

No, they're doing that too, but it's a Japan-only deal, while the cinema is worldwide. 

Right now there's only two theatres showing it in my area but they're already  a quarter full. They'll probably be sold out by the end of this week and maybe more screens added

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No, they're doing that too, but it's a Japan-only deal, while the cinema is worldwide. 

Right now there's only two theatres showing it in my area but they're already  a quarter full. They'll probably be sold out by the end of this week and maybe more screens added

I think it's on Disney Plus too. 

The only place I see anywhere close to my area is 45 minutes away at a Marcus Theaters.  When I search on AMC, there's info about it but no show times so not sure what's going on there. I don't think BTS is very popular in Minnesota. I'm going to keep checking AMC in hopes that there'll be one closer to me 

17 hours ago, Faithyu said:

But that's only cinemas (and I wont be able to watch it😥)....I really thought one show would be streamed as on online concert, guess it was a dream🤷🏼‍♀️

The Japan live viewing in cinemas is for the JPN concert on June 3rd.

The June 24-25 is the Seoul one, which will be paid livestream on Weverse. I think both days will be streamed? There'd no additional info yet. 

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

My first thought was:

Since when has a plane such a huge window🤔😅....most likely a privat one, my guess at least.

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

The June 24-25 is the Seoul one, which will be paid livestream on Weverse. I think both days will be streamed? There'd no additional info yet. 

Ah, thats what I meant. So I didn't dream it after all😂. Still strange that there is no ticket buying info on weverse about it🤷🏼‍♀️

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

My first thought was:

Since when has a plane such a huge window🤔😅....most likely a privat one, my guess at least.

I was curious and googled. Those look like the windows of a Gulfstream 650. Only costs $11, 700 an hour to fly. Our lil meow is an expensive guy! 

Off topic, but saw this today and remembered that we were discussing it at the time.  TW: discussion of death

Spoiler

When people who look healthy to the eye die so young, it's so easy to jump to conclusions. My friend that suddenly died at 30 also died of a medical condition - almost everyone thought she died of drug overdose or suicide. While it's a bit of a comfort to know that she didn't die because she was so miserable in life and we somehow missed it, in some ways it's even more jarring when it happens because of natural causes out of nowhere. 

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Off topic, but saw this today and remembered that we were discussing it at the time.  TW: discussion of death

Reveal hidden contents

When people who look healthy to the eye die so young, it's so easy to jump to conclusions. My friend that suddenly died at 30 also died of a medical condition - almost everyone thought she died of drug overdose or suicide. While it's a bit of a comfort to know that she didn't die because she was so miserable in life and we somehow missed it, in some ways it's even more jarring when it happens because of natural causes out of nowhere. 

Tbh

Spoiler

Ever since COVID hit, there's been a lot of unexpected stroke and cardiovascular deaths - more than usual. Not surprising since COVID can affect the cardiovascular system