The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes I've got my listing up. Looks like there's a lot of people trying to sell their tickets. I'm guessing Yoongi's tour ruined a bunch of people's plans for TXT, not just me

Seems like it. I wish yhe dates line ip better cuz I had wanted to go to their concert too. I actually looked up all tour dates to see if I could reasonably make it to any TXT stop but.... it was a bust. A pity. 

Hopefully you could sell them last minute. Maybe taking a little loss will help move them faster. 🤞

16 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm in the US eunning around meeting people so haven't been online much. @barbara is there no chance I'd be seeing you at all? I'm going to Oakland May 15!

I saw people talking about this but didn't see the post. His drawing is so cute! How sweet~

So Jin is about to have a second nephew?I wonder what this one's nickname will be lol

Nice ride!! And relatively new! Chim Chin is such a cute nickname! Maybe get a Chimmy sticker for it too hehe

It maybe extra stocks saved for in-store sale. 

Also, I won a ticket for Seoul concert!! Day 1 seated~~~ Imma be seeing Yoongi in Seoul!! I had really hoped for Day 2 cuz it'd be the last one of the tour and he may have something special planned 🥹 I'll try during army presale. Wish me luck~~~

I evidently did not win a ticket, though I can't really tell by this message if everyone has been notified (I was going for the second date - the 25th)

https://twitter.com/BTSMerchUpdates/status/1650436953299468289/photo/1

I am going to try and get a ticket for the 25th but feel like such a loser - Amy got Busan, too!  I am not going to cut my trip to Jeju short if I can't get excellent tickets to the Sunday show and feel like I have a ticket curse on me.  Maybe they forgot to notify me?

Anyway - the gov't of Korea has found yet another way to exploit BTS - though there is a lot of encouragement to NOT support this -

Did they, are they, going to pay BTS for using their image?

Edit: definitely not going to be able to do anything on the 15th (boo).  But, who knows, maybe Seoul -

On 5/8/2023 at 3:10 AM, barbara said:

Love Hobi.   Speaking of family - Jin's sister-in-law is pregnant with another boy (posted a sex-reveal video on Instagram.

And I think this is something we've all suspected.  I sure did even at the Hybe Insight store (which is no longer..)

At least they had key chains. There wasn't a single one in the Berlin pop up store. And no Dalmajung merch either, would have loved to buy something from it.

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Meanwhile, I'm getting a bit desperate here... do any of you know anyone who could possibly make use of my TXT tickets for the show at UBS Arena tomorrow night? At this point I'll entertain any reasonable offer. 

Really hope you could sell yours...

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes I've got my listing up. Looks like there's a lot of people trying to sell their tickets. I'm guessing Yoongi's tour ruined a bunch of people's plans for TXT, not just me

This is just so sad to see. I hope everyone who needs to sell their tickets is successful, so it won't be wasted and the boys have concerts infront of a full audience. And I hope Hybe will learn from it to plan the tour dates better....

1 hour ago, barbara said:

OK - not BTS - but had to post this here.  Our other favorite Korean model and brand ambassador - There are only 7 BTS members and two unavailable so Gucci went for the next best thing.

:13877886:....

In the first picture he looks like Enhypens Jake....

And I really want to see a full body picture of the first picture..

4 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

At least they had key chains. There wasn't a single one in the Berlin pop up store. And no Dalmajung merch either, would have loved to buy something from it.

Really hope you could sell yours...

This is just so sad to see. I hope everyone who needs to sell their tickets is successful, so it won't be wasted and the boys have concerts infront of a full audience. And I hope Hybe will learn from it to plan the tour dates better....

:13877886:....

In the first picture he looks like Enhypens Jake....

And I really want to see a full body picture of the first picture..

He looks incredible! And this should be crossposted to the Team Korea forum over on the skating threads

So here's the LA Times giving Suga a fairly objective, nice, and balanced interview...and yet still proving how much they completely don't get it:

Also, I wholeheartedly reject the comparison to Lennon and McCartney! Fors starters, RM and Suga actually get along. And McCartney very much lacks the intelligenceand wisdom RM has been gifted with... no comparison to RM whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I ended up giving both tickets away. 

That...really hurt, I'm not going to lie. But the MOA who got them seems very happy, so, :angry_party:

:tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

Glad that a Moa took them and hope you will be able to go next time:hugs:.

By the way:

Have the shipping fees on weverse risen again? I just paid 48$ shipping for a 45$ Dvd😵💫

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So here's the LA Times giving Suga a fairly objective, nice, and balanced interview...and yet still proving how much they completely don't get it:

Also, I wholeheartedly reject the comparison to Lennon and McCartney! Fors starters, RM and Suga actually get along. And McCartney is dumb as a post... no comparison to RM whatsoever. 

No reference to Hobi, yet he has more credits, I believe, than either RM or Yoongi.  "the driving force"?  I think that's just people trying to figure out what makes these guys so successful.  They are all the driving force. OT7 is the driving force.  When one is down, the others bring him back up.  Though RM certainly had more responsibility before, it wasn't in regards to the music, per se, but to how the guys behaved in public and how they got along in private.  The leader - but not the principal driving force.

It is such a bummer that TXT tickets have become so hard to sell, while getting a Yoongi ticket for less than the cost of a car is a herculean task.  I think the dynamic pricing and the addition of additional shows (while the first one was selling out) may have hurt, and the overlapping schedules.  Hybe owns me...

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Have the shipping fees on weverse risen again? I just paid 48$ shipping for a 45$ Dvd😵💫

Probably? The last thing I ordered cost $36 and with shipping it came to $77

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I ended up giving both tickets away. 

That...really hurt, I'm not going to lie. But the MOA who got them seems very happy, so, :angry_party:

:tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Glad that a Moa took them and hope you will be able to go next time:hugs:.

Thanks for the hug, I need it. 

Somewhat silvery lining: the situation at work being what it is this week, it's probably just as well I didn't go to New York again.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

No reference to Hobi, yet he has more credits, I believe, than either RM or Yoongi.  "the driving force"?  I think that's just people trying to figure out what makes these guys so successful.  They are all the driving force. OT7 is the driving force.  When one is down, the others bring him back up.  Though RM certainly had more responsibility before, it wasn't in regards to the music, per se, but to how the guys behaved in public and how they got along in private.  The leader - but not the principal driving force.

The highly annoying thing about the author using such terminology is that he's trying to force an analogy to the typical Western rock group,  which usually has one or two main creative drivers, with the rest of the band along for the ride. And the author is obviously doing that because he simply doesn't understand K-Pop and clearly can't be bothered to try. It's so irritating because they're missing the bigger picture.