The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

35 minutes ago, barbara said:

You are correct. I was wrong - ,must have looked at the wrong year.   And yes to Hobi - we didn't get anything but official photos from Jin's unit.   Kind of makes me sad and angry.

Speaking of angry - does one have to be a Korean resident to apply for a ticket raffle for the Seoul concerts? [Only Foreigners Residing in Korea can apply for this ticket]  but @amylance1215 was able to register for Busan....  I will probably be in Korea that weekend - and likely returning to Seoul on the 25th.  I want to enter the raffle!!!  (Why does Interpark dislike foreigners?)

On a lighter side:

Where did those Hobi pics came from???

You can apply to the raffle on Weverse thru the link in the notice like normal, no need to be SK resident. I already applied. And for Interpark, you have to use the Interpark Global page (http://globalinterpark.com/main/main). The other interpark page is for SK residents only. For the raffle you can only apply for one ticket only so you gotta pick which day to apply for. Good luck~

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

This will be an interesting talk, from producer to producer.

By the way: I love Seventeens new song super, it's a banger:rock:

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Where did those Hobi pics came from???

Must be from official sources, everything else is forbidden (as far as I know)

14 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Guys, Yoongi's live has bene on for 30 mins. I forgot to tell you earlier. 

yes, it was a scheduled live. Sounds like he gives some thoughts to the songs on his album, looking forward to the subs😊.

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Guys, Yoongi's live has bene on for 30 mins. I forgot to tell you earlier. 

For some reason, the guest wifi at work was all wonky this morning. I couldn't get the live to stream properly at all

13 hours ago, barbara said:

You are correct. I was wrong - ,must have looked at the wrong year.   And yes to Hobi - we didn't get anything but official photos from Jin's unit.   Kind of makes me sad and angry.

Speaking of angry - does one have to be a Korean resident to apply for a ticket raffle for the Seoul concerts? [Only Foreigners Residing in Korea can apply for this ticket]  but @amylance1215 was able to register for Busan....  I will probably be in Korea that weekend - and likely returning to Seoul on the 25th.  I want to enter the raffle!!!  (Why does Interpark dislike foreigners?)

On a lighter side:

Thanks for the Interpark info. It worked, and with little time to spare. I went for the Sunday, sitting VIP - mostly because I don't want to stand and also I think that Sunday will be the day I get back to Seoul from Jeju (different trip).

Yoongi is bound to do a BTS song or two.  He wrote so many of them.  Dimple, maybe. Blood Sweat and Tears? I love Anpanman.   One of the Cyphers - rap BTS.