The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

13 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm still processing this. It was so heavy, much too sad, too full of despair. I know we heard about it in the Last but to see him play it out on screen just shattered my heart. I can't watch it again, not yet. I'll hug my Wootteo pillow now :cry:

It's super heavy and sad, but consider that he wouldn’t even be able to talk about this if he were still going through it. The fact he's able to share this so openly now means it's in the past for him.

13 hours ago, Yuzuruhanyu3 said:

IM CRYING!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Indeed. 

13 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I would recommend this video as a healing pick me up. The contrast might be extreme, but I needed this after watching the Amygdala MV...

Maskless Mang is adorable! 

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I was in the midle of having a good time watching R-chwita when the new MV was dropped (the self-inflicted scar thing was really hard to digest ... uhg)... and my good mood was gone gone ...:cry:... and then I returned to R-chwita and watched Yoongi having such a great synergy with Namjoon and telling him about his great state of mind ... he is all good and full of hope for his upcoming tour! It's all well again ... phew...

It was hard to watch and made me sad for him, too. 

12 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I knew there was a possibility that I had to dissociate while watching the MV. I’m glad told 8can do this so the MV hasn’t affected me that much. I’m not sure that I will go back willingly and watch it with my “walls” down though.

😬 stay safe. It would be triggering for some, definitely.

But you know, maybe this is why some of us are drawn to them - because, emotionally speaking, they ARE us. They've lived the same kind of stuff. 

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yoongi is such a smart and wise guy. I admire and respect him so much.

Yes but he's being a little bit disingenuous there. Sometimes, you can see the second arrow coming but dodging it simply isn't an option available to you.

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hmm....I still hear a possible Tony Montana beeing chanted in the distance😎😉.

Honestly, it would be a bit strange for him to not show up at Yoongis show when he is in the same city...

29 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Hmm....I still hear a possible Tony Montana beeing chanted in the distance😎😉.

Honestly, it would be a bit strange for him to not show up at Yoongis show when he is in the same city...

The Tiffany opening is the 28th.  I don't see him doing a Tony Montana - it's just a couple of days into the tour and Yoongi and his team will still be working on perfecting everything, but he'll show up.  He showed up for Hobi, but that was really more a life saving mission.  Met Gala is the 3rd and Yoongi will be in Illinois by then. I wonder, really , how long Jimin is going to stick around in NYC when there's five days between the Tiffany's thing and the Met Gala.  Yoongi will not be at the Met Gala - is Jimin going to go alone?  RM going? (keeping my eye out for that)

38 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

My boy 😭

He’s got such a mischievous grin 🤣🤣

He looks like he's doing well - but (and I guess it should be no surprise) the soldiers eating out of those metal trays makes me think they're in prison. No cute bento boxes for them.  And that rice needs some sauce or something.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

The Tiffany opening is the 28th.  I don't see him doing a Tony Montana - it's just a couple of days into the tour and Yoongi and his team will still be working on perfecting everything, but he'll show up.  He showed up for Hobi, but that was really more a life saving mission.  Met Gala is the 3rd and Yoongi will be in Illinois by then. I wonder, really , how long Jimin is going to stick around in NYC when there's five days between the Tiffany's thing and the Met Gala.  Yoongi will not be at the Met Gala - is Jimin going to go alone?  RM going? (keeping my eye out for that)

I thought Met Gala was on the 1st.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG OMG OMG :cry:

I couldn't help but wonder how many times a camera has been shoved in Hobi's face since he started basic training...I can see exasperation in his eyes even if he's smiling. Looks like there's not the same level of discipline in his unit as at Jin's...

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I thought Met Gala was on the 1st.

You are correct. I was wrong - ,must have looked at the wrong year.   And yes to Hobi - we didn't get anything but official photos from Jin's unit.   Kind of makes me sad and angry.

Speaking of angry - does one have to be a Korean resident to apply for a ticket raffle for the Seoul concerts? [Only Foreigners Residing in Korea can apply for this ticket]  but @amylance1215 was able to register for Busan....  I will probably be in Korea that weekend - and likely returning to Seoul on the 25th.  I want to enter the raffle!!!  (Why does Interpark dislike foreigners?)

On a lighter side:

15 minutes ago, barbara said:

You are correct. I was wrong - ,must have looked at the wrong year.   And yes to Hobi - we didn't get anything but official photos from Jin's unit.   Kind of makes me sad and angry.

Speaking of angry - does one have to be a Korean resident to apply for a ticket raffle for the Seoul concerts? [Only Foreigners Residing in Korea can apply for this ticket]  but @amylance1215 was able to register for Busan....  I will probably be in Korea that weekend - and likely returning to Seoul on the 25th.  I want to enter the raffle!!!  (Why does Interpark dislike foreigners?)

On a lighter side:

I read that thread and it feels a bit like the Simpsons might be angling for BTS to appear on the show. Which would rock, and wouldn't actually require anything from BTS except their voices