The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yoongi giving love advice to ARMY is the ultimate flex for someone who is a tsundere :68468287:

Someone should have asked him what they should do if they're madly in love with 7 men from Korea who they'll never meet, because other men just can't compare...🤣

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Someone should have asked him what they should do if they're madly in love with 7 men from Korea who they'll never meet, because other men just can't compare...🤣

Yeah, they do kind of ruin it for other guys

Well, I did not expect to see a 2 minute long live of Taehyung, with Hobi in the background showing off is short (not buzzed) hair, and Jungkook walking back and forth with a laundry basket looking like a tired housewife.

Only for JK to come back on his own to show us how he folds his boxers after washing them.... 🫠

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Well, I did not expect to see a 2 minute long live of Taehyung, with Hobi in the background showing off is short (not buzzed) hair, and Jungkook walking back and forth with a laundry basket looking like a tired housewife.

Only for JK to come back on his own to show us how he folds his boxers after washing them.... 🫠

:eek:.......:rofl3:, that was such a mood

50 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I know, Tae, I know ... 

and omg, JK, those purple Calvin Kleins :laughing:

Love them so much!!! :love:

Sorry Hobi, but this is a strange length🙈. Would have been better to cut it to his short, white blond Butter length in my opinion. 

But what a lovely little snippet of these three.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Well, he is getting paid to model Calvin Klein now... and if he's too shy to pose in them, folding them on livestream is the next best thing

44 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Sorry Hobi, but this is a strange length🙈.

Yes, it's an unfortunate cut. Even a buzz cut would have looked better on him.

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, he is getting paid to model Calvin Klein now... and if he's too shy to pose in them, folding them on livestream is the next best thing

Do other people fold their undies? I just stuff the things in a drawer

4 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Do other people fold their undies?

After reading Marie Kondo, I did it for a while. The chief advantage of it is that you can see at a glance when it's time to do laundry. But it also feels more than a little OCD to stand there folding bloomers for 15 minutes

I'm fine with Hobi's hair - better than a buzzcut to me, and a lot less jarring for him when he looks in the mirror.

I missed the LIve and will watch now but think it's really lovely that JK does his own laundry.  A lot of super wealthy people don't.  But it's like he wouldn't think of having someone else do it.  He likes it.,   (And I am actually very happy be didn't do the tighty -whitey (ot tighty-purple) with his fingers under the elastic. He just doesn't need to.  HIs shyness is an attribute.

Gonna miss Hobi SO much...