The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:panic:

I'm excited but also a little sad that it's coming up so soon after Jimin's release. On Twitter, they're saying their buying funds are really low and people were hoping to prevent Jimin's free fall from the Hot 100. I hope people put the same effort into Yoongi's release.

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm excited but also a little sad that it's coming up so soon after Jimin's release. On Twitter, they're saying their buying funds are really low and people were hoping to prevent Jimin's free fall from the Hot 100. I hope people put the same effort into Yoongi's release.

I think Yoongi will get a lot of sales - especially of the $0.69 single.  He'll never get the air time that Like Crazy has gotten though and I imagine he knows that.  I was really surprised that Hobi's single didn't sell more (and get more YouTube views).  Jimin will have had three weeks.  That seems to be the time they are giving any of the singles lately.  Jimin's time in the spotlight was bound to be shortened because of Yoongi's tour schedule (requiring the single to come out first) just as Hobi's was by Jimin's schedule.  

I now think that Jimin will be the next to announce going into the military.  (Oh, Listened to the subbed RM Live - a lot of it in English anyway - he seemed impatient with stupid ARMY comments and I think he was frustrated and tired.  Someone may have asked and therefore prompted him to say he was planning on going in at the same time as Hobi.  I feel he may not even release this song he's working on unless he really really loves it.)

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I think Yoongi will get a lot of sales - especially of the $0.69 single.  He'll never get the air time that Like Crazy has gotten though and I imagine he knows that. 

Given that it's a collab with IU, I'd say Yoongi was aiming at the domestic Korean market with this one. He's probably not expecting it to be huge worldwide.  Doesn't mean ARMY won't try, but IMO it makes more sense to try and keep Jimin in the top ten, and especially to try and get some radio time for Like Crazy. That one has the potential to be a sleeper hit all summer long. 

Beside which there's bound to be another hit or two lurking on the new album; it might be wise to keep something in reserve

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

:embSwan:

....and, how long did it take to say "sold out"?

Less than 29 mins, which was when my shortest queue entered the sale. Must have been sold out before that though. 

It's unbelievable how a surprise sale for 2 concert dates in 2 different countries got sold out in less than half an hour with a 2 hour notice. It was chaos. 🥲🥲🥲

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Mang unmasked ! 

Mang is so cute, with and without the mask. He is probably my favorite :softYuzu:

On 4/3/2023 at 9:50 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

Still don't know how it happened, but this is a little tidbit that's different from previous attempts to get our guys on top of the Hot 100. of course, knowing Billboard, they'll probably change the rules again now that Jimin made #1

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=l2pjGR&v=157371050224582

And an apple offer to help us stream 

If you go for the Apple music offer, remember that if you have purchased anything on iTunes and it's still there in your iTunes account, nothing played on Apple counts towards streams.  You have to delete what you;ve purchased first.

And where is Mang's tail that he was hiding under his mask?  (I will be looking for the "new" Mang as soon as I can get to a Line Friends store in Seoul (but a small one - the big guys cost TOO much.

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Mang unmasked ! 

I had tears in my eyes at the end of the video🥹.

When I think about Hobi saying "I want fierce/strong eyes, he should be cool" at the start, like him showing his Jack in the Box persona, but then developing it more and more into a softer direction, I was like "yes, this is Hobi" when I saw Mang unmasked.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:dbana:

:13877886:...well, he did say he will show us at the right time