The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Huh... I was curious about the chat, and what people were writing.

I read some cringy things but when I was about to go and take a screenshot of it, the comment was suddenly gone. So either people are deleting their own posts, they are being reported, or there are mods.

Yyep, definitely being deleted, just saw it happen right in front of my eyes. A 'Merry me" just disappeared.

3 минуты назад, Whoopiewoop сказал:

I read some cringy things but when I was about to go and take a screenshot of it, the comment was suddenly gone. So either people are deleting their own posts, they are being reported, or there are mods.

Yyep, definitely being deleted, just saw it happen right in front of my eyes. A 'Merry me" just disappeared.

I’ve been reporting all this things for the whole live😄

1 minute ago, Whoopiewoop said:

People are reporting them, I'm sure of it.  I think 'Marry me' has run its course.

Although tbh I'm not convinced that was the actual weirdness that upset RM the other day. ARMY has been joking with them and spamming lives forever, I would think. There's lots of other weirdness going on.

10 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yep people reporting those. I reported too fast I got restricted lol

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Although tbh I'm not convinced that was the actual weirdness that upset RM the other day. ARMY has been joking with them and spamming lives forever, I would think. There's lots of other weirdness going on.

I think he was pumped and excited a iut this new album progress, and probably wanted to talk and get inspiration from Army since he was bored, then was met w weirdos talking nonsense. That must have really dampened his mood...

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

JIMIN DID IT!!!! HE'S NO1 ON BB HOT 100!!!

It's our 7th No1 track on Hot100 🥹🥹🥹

:eek:This is crazy....So happy for Jimin and so proud of Army.

If Army figured out how to work the new system (I have no idea), we should be able to do it for their future songs as well💪.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG ... he can't believe it

I smell some Tony Montana in the air😎.

And I think we will get the option for a live stream for one of the Seoul concerts. Would be stupid not to offer it after the ticket bloodbaths....

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I’ve been reporting all this things for the whole live😄

:happy0158:.

Honestly, I think the occasional "marry me" isn't the problem, but its spaming/re-posting the same thing again and again. Like the flag posts as well....

But good to know that they have mods in the chat.

Soobin got a "Yoongi marry me" again and I love his reaction. He read it and then "oh, I think your in the wrong chat", LOL.

I think that one of the reasons Jimin was able to get top #1 on Billboard is the multiple versions and some really good playlists that take advantage of that.  Also, me.  I did it.  If everyone had as much Jimin playing on all platforms as I do, and we do this for other members, we can do it.  Yoongi is unlikely to have an English version of anything, but you never know.  Hobi's On The Street - which I love - has "language" that would keep it off charts (made the rap-hip hop charts though).  If Yoongi has his side A single solely in Korean, it just won't get as much play.  The world is 1/2 way to accepting all Korean lyrics as okay.  Unfortunate, but true.

Soobin has a good sense of humor....

Still don't know how it happened, but this is a little tidbit that's different from previous attempts to get our guys on top of the Hot 100. of course, knowing Billboard, they'll probably change the rules again now that Jimin made #1

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=l2pjGR&v=157371050224582

And an apple offer to help us stream 

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Soobin has a good sense of humor....

All 5 of them do. You should see the clip of them replying to a MOA who asked 'can I marry Bang PD?' In one of their chats. At first they're like 'sure, fine, whatever' and then Taehyun's like 'it's not our business', with great finality and emphasis...😁

Another thing that's different this time is UMG/Geffen put some effort into their marketing with their emailers...Like Crazy is available as a CD single as well as digital and I have so far received at least 6 emails from Geffen reminding me to buy... probably helps