The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Where do they see that information? I went to the website and there is no mention of FACE in there or Jimin except for 8th on Billboard Top 200 Global.

Idk but BTS charts&translation is a serious Army twt account and the news is all over my TL.... I guess is true.

56 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Where do they see that information? I went to the website and there is no mention of FACE in there or Jimin except for 8th on Billboard Top 200 Global.

And he's #1 on Digital Song Sales. But new charts release tomorrow, I thought. Maybe BTS Charts & Data has some advance notice? 

Pre-ordered 2 full sets for a friend and I, meanwhile I haven't even received FACE yet 😃

I'm thrilled and can't wait for this album!! They've been putting out hit after hit, all to my tastes, albeit very wide and varied haha!! 

He's been preparing so much and trying/learning so many new things! I'm expecting lots more acoustic guitar, back to hiphop, and choreos!!!! MVs with choreos!!! Omg!!!! AHHHH

47 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Well, did anyone honestly expect something else😂😉

Honestly,  I feel like Yoongi's initial reaction to the break in group activities was probably "finally, I'll have enough time to make all the music I want!" , or something along those lines. 

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:10742289::10636614::cry:

It's so cute, especially the little kids who look like they're not really sure what they're doing or why...I wonder what kind of a figure Hobi is for them? You know how when you're a kid, famous people almost seem like creatures from another star...