The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I've fallen down the BTS rabbit hole and can't get out. No need to send help, I'm quite happy down here, but drinks and snacks would be appreciated.

//all right, totally serious now: How is it possible that the entire world hasn't discovered and fallen in love with this group yet? I'm blown away.

• yuzuangel changed the title to The Planet's BTS Fan Club
  • 2 years later...

Jin is bullying Jimin :help:

EZbTWvS.png 

One thing that I heard during Namjoon's live is that he is planning on releasing new work "either next year or while he's gone". Makes me wonder whether he will be one if the last ones to enlist because if he is working on something right now, it surely can't be released any time soon in the next few months. 

Thinking about it, it kinda makes sense to stay behind as the leader of the group. They might be doing solo works but I'm sure there is still group stuff to be handled in the meantime even now and he's basically their spokesperson.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

If every Army would plant a tree like Jin wants, that would be really cool💪😎

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I guess I have to be thankful that they didn't make the announcement before/on my birthday:cry:

Spoiler

Dang🤦🏼‍♀️....happy belayed birthday. Hope you had a great birthday week💜😊. Whish you a ton of luck and a lot of wonderful moments🍀🌈

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

And I would guess that this is the reason Ni-ki wasn't in Hobis challenge video, because he did the one with Jimin....just a guess though.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Namjoon was live today ... but ... sigh

What the heck was going on in this chat?!? Whatever it was, this is not ok....what do people think? That he will come live again soon when feeling uncomfortable???

Sigh.....

When it startet it was all "we miss you", "love you", "how are you" and of course "marry me"🙄....so nothing extraordinary on the english front, but I only watched like 5min.

I watched this recap video of his live and obviously it doesn't have everything in it, but the important things are normally there and everything sounds fine? He is just really, really stressed.....

So, whatever it was with the comments wasn't that bad I would think?🤷🏼‍♀️

9 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Jin is bullying Jimin :help:

EZbTWvS.png 

One thing that I heard during Namjoon's live is that he is planning on releasing new work "either next year or while he's gone". Makes me wonder whether he will be one if the last ones to enlist because if he is working on something right now, it surely can't be released any time soon in the next few months. 

Thinking about it, it kinda makes sense to stay behind as the leader of the group. They might be doing solo works but I'm sure there is still group stuff to be handled in the meantime even now and he's basically their spokesperson.

I wonder if he and JK will go last