Russian Senior Test Skates

Ive missed Kolyada so much on the ice.  A cut or three or even four above all those seen before.  Quality.  Those jumps....high and clean.  Wonderful.  A little too stylised choreo for me but that ok it goes with the music.  Glad to see you back so polished my boy.

1 minute ago, fyere0 said:

During this break I'll comment that it's rather terrifying how few people in that arena, either the audience or the coaching teams, seem to be taking COVID precautions seriously :knc_brian3: 

I don't know what level of hygiene precautions are in places at this event but so far, everyone around the ice rink are not keeping the social distance and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I hope they don't have any clusters after the event... 

The ladies are coming. Looking forward to the gore... 

Just now, BWOZWaltz said:

I don't know what level of hygiene precautions are in places at this event but so far, everyone around the ice rink are not keeping the social distance and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I hope they don't have any clusters after the event... 

People don't wear masks in Russia. Full stop. So whatever happens, it happens. 

7 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

During this break I'll comment that it's rather terrifying how few people in that arena, either the audience or the coaching teams, seem to be taking COVID precautions seriously :knc_brian3: 

I see more masks than I expected.

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

The ladies are coming. Looking forward to the gore... 

People don't wear masks in Russia. Full stop. So whatever happens, it happens. 

Right but still :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

2 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Lovely coloured costumes. They look like disney prince and princess :)

They should look like the early 19th century Russian nobility, in fact, but they don't