Fay

Russian Senior Test Skates

Just now, fyere0 said:

Is it truly figure skating if a student of Daniil's doesn't cover her eyes and then uncover them with a surprised expression? It is not!

They gave Evgenia's signature skid spiral to Anna..... And why does her music have to be so generic? They're really boxing her in.

That covering of the eyes ... thought the exact same thing as soon as she did it... I know he's really running out of ideas, but come on... at least wait a few years before recycling...

2 minutes ago, liv said:

And the slow motion replays really show how much pre rotation there is with those jumps.

and putting the entire blade down. like, up to the toepick. she's one of the worst at that IMO.

Evgenia Medvedeva 

Alegria 

3F3T 

3Lz fall 

skated through 2A

2A

3S3T2T 

1F 

3Lo? 

tired towards the end. 

She can't cope with this program. She has a competition coming next week and she is going to be buried with this in the ranks. 

Dropping in late...I have watched Misha's program but no one else's. But after that bit of exquisiteness, I kind of don't feel the need to watch anything else? It was him finally skating up to his potential and talent and I loved it. I think the main competition this year, if we have any kind of a season, will be between him and Yuzu. People are gonna be saying "Nathan who?", unless Nathan can really step it up...

...watched Evgenia's skate and ...umm...well, let's just say I can see the effect that not being able to train at TCC is having on her right now. I really don't think the program is ready either. :yuzuhuh:

let's hope she can pull it out of the can when she needs to!

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

WHY DID THEY PAN TO ETERI IMMEDIATELY AFTER HER SKATE

Eteri has got friends in the First Channel. 

Evgenia clearly out of shape, slow, labour jump and bad spins. She looked really out of her breath after 3rd jump.Her 2A is back to the old technique. And why showing Eteri and her teams after she finish ?????

She looks exhausted and those spins were slooow

I'm glad at least TCC is doing the sane thing and coaching via Skype instead of flying to this poor organized event

I felt like everything was heavier with her skating. Her jumps were so heavy and forced, her spins were slow... she's going backwards, I think. But, she's trying different and interesting choreography so good for that attempt.