Russian Senior Test Skates

Watching the warm up :

How Tuk just jumps into her axels...almost like she's lazy and putting in no effort and yet the height is amazing...

Valieva: looks like she's going to grow another foot just by looking at her long legs...

Med: looks  a bit tired compared to these younger ones...

Good luck, ladies.

Trusova should forget 4lz and whaterver quad beside 4T. Once they add quads, all of her weakness are more obvious. This is just a jump section, no choreo details or anything

OK. I fell in love with Trusova again. Lots of work to do, but I found that she hit more notes and skated TO the music far more than she did in her previous programs. I couldn't look away. Elena Ilynkh was hitting the boards in that step sequence.. quite funny. I think she's good for Sasha. I really liked this program.

Sasha's 4t is so good. The program is very bare, and she's not interpreteting the music very much, but her 4t is just incredible. 

eta: That said, I think the program could also be really good for her with a bit more work (and more choreography) 

Sasha's music cut is the WORST R&J medley ever:(((. The choreo is meh too.

But she landed the quads! I always root for her to land her quads so it's great to see her confidence in them back. Hope she can keep that spirit to comps.