Fay

Russian Senior Test Skates

Seems a little bit sloppy for them. Maybe test skates just not as serious as competition? This program from last season on GPS and Euros is still a lot better IMO

B/K. Did they change some of their choreo? It looks a bit different, or maybe it's me just not remembering it after all this time. I think they skated this very well, more mid season form than September... I liked it more than I did last year for some reason... is it her outfit? No idea. I just liked it better.

Lol, I just read above comments and you guys liked it better earlier, and I like it better now haha

1 minute ago, liv said:

B/K. Did they change some of their choreo? It looks a bit different, or maybe it's me just not remembering it after all this time. I think they skated this very well, more mid season form than September... I liked it more than I did last year for some reason... is it her outfit? No idea. I just liked it better.

Lol, I just read above comments and you guys liked it better earlier, and I like it better now haha

I don't know, I think I liked it better last season too.

I hope it is not her final costume, looks more like a training outfit next to Kozlovski's shirt.

Just now, freyaminnie said:

He's doing.... Swanyu costume? 

I was thinking exactly the same thing!! Doesn't have quite the same visual though, lol!

Cut price Swanyu - looks like the equivalent of the Disney shop princess dresses

Gosh, Swanyu costume on the ice.. 

Just now, liv said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing!! Doesn't have quite the same visual though, lol!

It looks like a really poor copy of Swanyu , but I'm not blaming him. No one can come close to the work of Satomi-san on Yuzu's perfect body lol

Pepeleva - Pleshkov

Orpheus and Euridice 

Gluck, actually. 

3Tw

2T2T

3S

3Lo throw 

nice lift, but he nearly ran into a board with it. 

ouch that fall on a throw 

a nice couple, on the whole... 

Ouch - shame about that fall- love their music — enjoyed their programme 

I liked that team. I was pleasantly surprised. they have some really nice elements. Lots of work to do, but good quality.

Kadyrova - Balchenko 

3Tw

3T 

3F throw hand down 

3SEu3S

etc. barely watchable so far. But they are very new.