Russian Senior Test Skates

This weekend, the Russian Federation are holding their traditional Test Skates. 
The short programs will take place on Saturday, September 12, 

The Long Programs on Sunday, September 13, 

Ted Barton will be commentating. 

Ladies: Evgenia Medvedeva, Anna Shcherbakova, Alena Kostornaya, Alexandra Trusova, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Anastasia Gulyakova, Sofya Samodurova, Ksenia Sinitsyna, Kamila Valieva

Men: Mikhail Kolyada, Alexander Samarin, Andrey Mozalev, Petr Gumennik, Makar Ignatov, Anton Shulepov, Roman Savosin

Pairs: Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov, Alexandra Boykova - Dmitry Kozlovsky, Apollinaria Panfilova - Dmitry Rylov, Daria Pavlyuchenko - Denis Khodykin, Anastasia Mishina - Alexander Gallyamov, Alina Pepeleva - Roman Pleshkov

Dances: Tiffany Zagorski - Jonathan Gureiro, Sophia Shevchenko - Igor Eremenko, Anastasia Shpilevaya - Grigory Smirnov, Annabel Morozova - Andrey Bagin, Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva - Yegor Bazin, Ksenia Konkina - Pavel Drozd, Anastasia Skoptshinova - Kirill Aleshin

Perfect timing - the football is back this weekend so I’ll get time to watch at least the short programmes.  Can’t wait to see Kolyada again - I’m so hoping that op has done the trick.

51 minutes ago, Fay said:

This weekend, the Russian Federation are holding their traditional Test Skates. 
The short programs will take place on Saturday, September 12, 

The Long Programs on Sunday, September 13, 

Ted Barton will be commentating. 

Ladies: Evgenia Medvedeva, Anna Shcherbakova, Alena Kostornaya, Alexandra Trusova, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Anastasia Gulyakova, Sofya Samodurova, Ksenia Sinitsyna, Kamila Valieva

Men: Mikhail Kolyada, Alexander Samarin, Andrey Mozalev, Petr Gumennik, Makar Ignatov, Anton Shulepov, Roman Savosin

Pairs: Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov, Alexandra Boykova - Dmitry Kozlovsky, Apollinaria Panfilova - Dmitry Rylov, Daria Pavlyuchenko - Denis Khodykin, Anastasia Mishina - Alexander Gallyamov, Alina Pepeleva - Roman Pleshkov

Dances: Tiffany Zagorski - Jonathan Gureiro, Sophia Shevchenko - Igor Eremenko, Anastasia Shpilevaya - Grigory Smirnov, Annabel Morozova - Andrey Bagin, Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva - Yegor Bazin, Ksenia Konkina - Pavel Drozd, Anastasia Skoptshinova - Kirill Aleshin

Exciting :DancingAlien: can't wait to see the ladies after a summer full of coaching drama, lol.

12 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

What time will it be? Thanks!

And, why is not Zagitova in the list? I must have missed some news. :dontknow:

Zagitova withdrew because she is more interested in co-hosting at the Ice Age TV show. That’s what her announcement said, literally. 
There’s a timer on the YT stream. It’s going to start at 15.00 Moscow time, it seems. 

7 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

What time will it be? Thanks!

I made some calendar events (mostly because I wanted to figure out how to automatically add events via API and it was successful \o/). The times for the free programs seem exactly the same as the short programs in the official YT link, as if they just copied and pasted without changing the dates, so those times might be wrong.

Short Programs

Free Programs

Aaaah - I have agreed to be a second pair of eyes for someone who is house hunting on Saturday afternoon so I might miss Kolyada - hope they leave it on YouTube for a few hours...

Tarasova/Morozov won't perform at test skates.

"There are no rentals in the individual plans of the guys, as they have three starts in one month. These are the first and second stages of the Russian Cup, as well as Skate America. Zhenya and Volodya are doing fine, we are preparing in Moscow for the first stage of the Cup in Syzran," said Trankov on the phone.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20200911/trankov-1577109688.html

10 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Aaaah - I have agreed to be a second pair of eyes for someone who is house hunting on Saturday afternoon so I might miss Kolyada - hope they leave it on YouTube for a few hours...

I'm already double-booked for the Men's SP...will have to make a hard choice....:(