yuzuangel

[Streaming Party] #YuzuSkatingParty

Hello from the #YuzuSkatingParty team!

As part of our count down for the event, we prepared icon ribbons that you can use with your Planet Hanyu icons!

Unfortunately, it can only be added manually (via PhotoShop or a similar photo editing tool).

https://imgur.com/a/jsqyMrY

If you have Twitter, you can add it there as a Twibbon, and also participate in the daily count down giveaways that we have been posting on there:

The event will be streamed on both Twitch and Planet Hanyu TV! There's an option to chat through Planet Hanyu TV, by using your PH login, but we are still testing it, so it might not do too well when there are too many people participating.

That's why we encourage you to sign up for Twitch - we are preparing some surprises for those of you who will join us and chat with us there ;)

I'm totally useless with editing pics but that medal is in my heart !thank you #YuzuSkatingParty team you are the best!

thank you for organizing the streaming party and for all those awesome giveaways! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

I'm not betting on my (notoriously bad)luck at draws to win, but the countdown has been lots of fun thanks to the daily quiz :smiley-gen013:  (and I'm pretty sure that whoever wrote Yuzu's introduction for the thing that shall not be mentioned would have failed today's quiz :P probably the others too)

The ribbon is lovely but I guess it doesn't work with gifs:13877886: So I've added it to my signature instead:biggrin: hope it's ok

17 hours ago, mercedes said:

I'm totally useless with editing pics but that medal is in my heart !thank you #YuzuSkatingParty team you are the best!

Same. Took me forever to do this. Lol.

Hope I wake up in time tomorrow. 7 am for me. I only wake up that early on Saturday for Yuzu. :POOH:

Thank you so much guys! That was wonderful!!!! :thanks: You are the BEST! :grouphug:

Thank you, YSP team for the streaming! It was amazing! :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

thank you so much PH team!!!! It was an awesome party, I'm still floating in all the feels!:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

and it was fun to wonder what would be streamed next! Loved how the programs highlighed Yuzu's great versatility (like, KuriMemo afte LGC, and then the HILY surprise...:laughing:)

After the initial issues with the lagging, the streaming went on as smoothly I hadn't even hoped it could, with so many people there! How did you manage? I would have lost my mind in your place:13877886::thanks:

thank you everyone who joined <3 comments were so many I could hardly read them all, but it was so nice to share a few hours of joy together:loveshower:

😅😅😂😂 I only found the event thread now 😂😂😂, thanks a ton again for organizing #yuzuskatingparty !

To all the staff of the Planet who organized the streaming party, thank you so much!! It was so much hard work from start to end, dealing with potential copyright issues, organizing giveaways on twitter, making a ribbon, and widely advertising the event to so many Fanyus all around the world ❤️

Even at the beginning of the stream when there were some technical issues, it must have been frustrating and stressful for that to happen but you guys are amazing for fixing it!! So many fanyus all around the world watched the stream and enjoyed it so much!! 

I’ve been looking forward to this all week (and I’m sure many others were too) and it felt to nice to enjoy the wonderful stream together with so many like-minded people - and I’m sure everyone enjoyed this very much too!! 

Thank you for working hard and please have a good rest now 🥰🙆🏻‍♀️

Thank you again to all the organizers!!! You put so much effort and love into the stream, as well as the promotion and the giveaways :bow::heart:

I've been smiling non-stop since the end of the stream :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw: