Planet Hanyu 2020 Summer Streaming Party #1

Streaming Party  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2019 Skate Canada Men’s FS was a nice event!  Yuzu brought the house down and then Nam was able to carry the energy till the end.  We also got a good skate from Sherlock Holmes Keiji.  The victory ceremony was cute too, with Yuzu-Keiji wedding, Yuzu-Nam interactions, and shy Yuzu with flower crown! 

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO I was seriously voting for all of them, I had to force myself to deselect most, so picked CiONTU ('cause superextrasoftgiggling Zuzu is always a good Zuzu) + others, and I join the request for a FaOI rewatch. I miss FaOI and the outfits drama and hyped Yuzu:10636614:

Could even be a Best of FaOI maybe (even Yuzu only would be fine to me :P) tho that's probably harder to organize compared to just streaming a one full broadcast.

I have watched full FaOI only starting from 2017 so my FaOI knowledge is a bit limited, but I think 2018 second part and 2019 had the best collabs, like those by Nobu and Akiko, or e.g. I remember S/M collab in 2018 was lovely too, and Caro was lovely and of course let's not forget Stephane...also, would be nice to watch bb Mai, I miss her:sad-smiley-046:

another nice full event rewatch would probably be 2015 GPF FS (I'd like 2014 too but iirc in 2015 skaters had better performances overall...)

side note: also, why do I see this thread only now?:13877886::13877886: kuyashii:dontdothistome:

• 2 weeks later...