💥FINAL BRACKET 🔥: Favorite Yuzuru Hanyu Program

FINAL BRACKET  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, this is impossible. Chopin was my introduction to Yuzu, my sentimental favorite. I still remember, clear as crystal, watching PC Chopin and being in awe of what I was seeing. But if I had to pick one program that is quintessentially Yuzuru, I'd choose Seimei in a heartbeat.

Impossible, I tell you.

Both of these programs seem to have a universal appeal to fans. As much as I love all Seimei, HL, and Chopin equally at this point, I always find Seimei to be the big favorite so I went for Chopin. 

Chopin is like that one program I always go back to watch because its short, its consistent, its one that he often did really well so there are many different excellent performances to watch. 

With Seimei, because he only skated it clean twice and its a fs, I find myself watching it a lot less. And funny thing is I tend to watch the Olympic version the most despite the mistakes. 

How I see it is, Seimei is easily Yuzu's, but Chopin is the program Yuzu makes it his own.

Impossible choice.  Seimei is so very much him - his vision, Japanese in every respect, from the story, to the film with Nomura’s performance, to the costume, to the music, as well as all that effort to get the music cut exactly right, that it feels as though it should be the automatic choice. No one else could have done it because no one else would have put in all that effort.  

But Chopin is forever my personal favourite if you force me to choose one.  Chopin’s music is as difficult and intricate as Yuzuru’s skating, it’s not storytelling, or character driven, but two and a half minutes of pure but strangely serene intensity with no play acting to hide behind .  And he’s done it so beautifully so many times.

The two together have got to be the greatest pairing ever after 2015 GP.

NOPE CAN'T DO THIS THIS IS TOO MUCH NOPE NOPE NOPE:tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

who am I kidding I'll choose...and then I'll regret that choice:13877886:

but....you know what's funny? That I am a Ballade super ultra stan that would gladly take Chopin5.0 LOL kidding maybe  but I've picked Seimei as my ava and Ballade isn't even the program I've rewatched the most (H&L is):13877886: so confusing :tumblr_inline_mw5grieCFe1qid2nw:

23 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

NOPE CAN'T DO THIS THIS IS TOO MUCH NOPE NOPE NOPE:tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

who am I kidding I'll choose...and then I'll regret that choice:13877886:

but....you know what's funny? That I am a Ballade super ultra stan that would gladly take Chopin5.0 LOL kidding maybe  but I've picked Seimei as my ava and Ballade isn't even the program I've rewatched the most (H&L is):13877886: so confusing :tumblr_inline_mw5grieCFe1qid2nw:

lol like the chopin bracket