Donations

robin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I missed out any announcement but this donation is for the cost of maintaining this forum? How about adding a short introduction in the first post for newbie like me to understand what this donation is about? When I first read the thread, the bulk of the posts are from 2017 and I thought the forum is organising some fan events for Yuzu  :P

So, what currencies are accepted? 

Just now, yumeaki said:

I'm not sure if I missed out any announcement but this donation is for the cost of maintaining this forum? How about adding a short introduction in the first post for newbie like me to understand what this donation is about? When I first read the thread, the bulk of the posts are from 2017 and I thought the forum is organising some fan events for Yuzu  :P

So, what currencies are accepted?

Oh you're right! In the beginning it was clear what the donations were for so I didn't think about it.

And yes, we are accepting donations for the maintenance of our forum. If you're interested in how we've used the money so far we also have financial reports here (I can PM you the pw)

Well, Euros are favored but USD works too :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

24 minutes ago, robin said:

Oh you're right! In the beginning it was clear what the donations were for so I didn't think about it.

And yes, we are accepting donations for the maintenance of our forum. If you're interested in how we've used the money so far we also have financial reports here (I can PM you the pw)

Well, Euros are favored but USD works too :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Ok done! I chose my local currency but it's stated that you will receive in Euros. You will find my id in the memo.