Donations

robin

15 minutes ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Dear Admins

I just sent 50 Euros via Paypal.  Thank you all for all your hard work, dedication and time you put into providing this nice place to call "Yuzu-home" for us. 

Thank you, we received it. :img_21: It wouldn’t be a home without the people living in it :img_21:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Gofundme does not work anymore ? 

Donations are turned off because the charity connected to this fundraiser is no longer supported by our payment partner. 

Going on Paypal if I can remember my password

Edit: I found my password and I could send money. Thanks a million for your work and your dedication. Let me know when you receive it.

You've sent EUR 60.00 to [email protected]

Hace 9 horas, Kadova said:

The Gofundme does not work anymore ? 

Donations are turned off because the charity connected to this fundraiser is no longer supported by our payment partner. 

Going on Paypal if I can remember my password

Edit: I found my password and I could send money. Thanks a million for your work and your dedication. Let me know when you receive it.

You've sent EUR 60.00 to [email protected]

Thank you so much for your donation:img_21:@robin let's update this at the beginning of the thread/topic! :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi administrators

I have a new Blue Flame II that I want to donate for any future giveaway by PH - who do I speak to about this? (sorry if donations not the right forum/thread!)

Thanks

Pammi