Donations

robin

Thank you everyone for your contributions so far!! :10742289:

We are accepting donations for the maintenance of the forum, such as our servers, domain costs, the forum software licence and so on. 

Details on our server and related expenses can be found here:

Donation methods:

Paypal: [email protected] (Euros preferred)

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/planet-hanyu

Please post below or PM me if you need confirmation that I have received your donation.:10742289::10742289:

Hi,

I sent $10 through paypal. I put "SuzyQ" in the memo section and their automatic phone call confirmed my remittance, but as this is the first time for me to use paypal, please confirm.

Appreciate your efforts to create our free universe.

Hi! this is my first time posting in a figure skating forum (I had been lurking in GS for a few years before the incident happened...so shocking)

I wanted to donate money to show you my appreciation and respect for everything that you have done to move from GS to here (with so much SPEED! Incredible!)

I registered myself with Paypal to send you the donation money, but it seems that an individual to individual money transfer (from Japan) is prohibited, due to applicable Japanese laws and regulations.

I am wondering if there are other Japanese Yuzu fans who are having the same problem.

I would like to donate if I can somehow find a way to do so (I am sorry to trouble you with this when you must be so busy! I would be grateful if you could if help me sort this out, but I am in no hurry so please take your time)

Anyway, I have never done any SNS and I am not used to posting stuff on forums, so it may take a while for me to start making posts, but I think I can help translate Japanese news, interviews, etc. if necessary. I hope, going forward, I can do my share of contributing to the forum.

Cheers!

Hi,

I sent $10 through paypal. I put "SuzyQ" in the memo section and their automatic phone call confirmed my remittance, but as this is the first time for me to use paypal, please confirm.

Appreciate your efforts to create our free universe.

I wrote you a PM yesterday. I hope you received it? :)

Hi :razz:

I just sent 10 euro with "from nihil".

Thank you so much for contributing! We got your donation :D

Hi! this is my first time posting in a figure skating forum (I had been lurking in GS for a few years before the incident happened...so shocking)

I wanted to donate money to show you my appreciation and respect for everything that you have done to move from GS to here (with so much SPEED! Incredible!)

I registered myself with Paypal to send you the donation money, but it seems that an individual to individual money transfer (from Japan) is prohibited, due to applicable Japanese laws and regulations.

I am wondering if there are other Japanese Yuzu fans who are having the same problem.

I would like to donate if I can somehow find a way to do so (I am sorry to trouble you with this when you must be so busy! I would be grateful if you could if help me sort this out, but I am in no hurry so please take your time)

Anyway, I have never done any SNS and I am not used to posting stuff on forums, so it may take a while for me to start making posts, but I think I can help translate Japanese news, interviews, etc. if necessary. I hope, going forward, I can do my share of contributing to the forum.

Cheers!

Aw thank you so much for your support! There's still so much that needs fixing but we will hopefully get to everything with time. Hope you will feel comfortable in this safe space for us Yuzu fans and start posting more. We always welcome Japanese translations to help us understand our boy better :smile

Hm I have never heard of this problem. Let's see if othere are other Japanese fans who know a little more about it! Sorry that we cannot accept any other means of donation other than paypal at the moment...

I sent $10 yesterday. I couldn't register then because the site was marked as phishing. But now the problem seemed to be solved! Yay, great work!

Sent my donation earlier today, under yuzupon. Let me know if you've received it :)

We received it thank you!!

I sent $10 yesterday. I couldn't register then because the site was marked as phishing. But now the problem seemed to be solved! Yay, great work!

Thank you!! We are trying hard to solve the security warning problem but I'm glad you could register.

Regarding your donation, check your PMs please

• robin pinned this topic
  • robin unpinned this topic