Donations

robin

24 minutes ago, Lys said:

Hi!

First of all, thank you to all admin and mod team (and whoever else was involved, if any :) ) for bringing the new forum up. The new features on new server are really good!

But the change of server made me wonder about our donations funds ;)

On Kuyashii there was the list of persons with the total amount "promised", but I couldn't find any info here (if it's somewhere else, please point me to that direction, I'm the worst at finding things for myself) :)

So I was wondering... how much did we raise? How much did all start-up operations (server + any other expenses you had to face) cost? Is there a "planned expenses" schedule for the near future?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm looking forward how Yuzu's fans community can grow and it would be great if the team can share their future vision with the usage of residual funds, so that more members can contribute!

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello,

Glad you like the new layout :grin:

About the finances, we're planning a report

4 minutes ago, Emzie said:

Hello,

Glad you like the new layout :grin:

About the finances, we're planning a report

It's very user friendly :)

Thank you for your quick answer! I'll wait for your report in the next few days, then! ;)

First of all,  I would like to thank for creating a place for the Yuzu fans community, and the new board format looks fantastic to me! I really appreciate the effort from all the admins and mods"

I've wanted to contribute to the growth of the community since the first day I joined this forum but unfortunately is not able to donate through the PayPal site, as I can see there are quite a few comments here having the similar issue as well.  May I suggest the team to consider the gofundme fundraising site.  I've seen many skaters using this platform to accept donations globally and it is easy to make payments with credit or debit card options.

I believe the processing fees per transactions is very similar to PayPal so this would not bear extra cost for both the forum or the contributors.  They also have the tracking feature to show progress towards the target goal, it will give our community as a whole to be more aware of how we are coping financially.

Would yoo consider it? 

Thank you

6 hours ago, Francesbibi said:

First of all,  I would like to thank for creating a place for the Yuzu fans community, and the new board format looks fantastic to me! I really appreciate the effort from all the admins and mods"

I've wanted to contribute to the growth of the community since the first day I joined this forum but unfortunately is not able to donate through the PayPal site, as I can see there are quite a few comments here having the similar issue as well.  May I suggest the team to consider the gofundme fundraising site.  I've seen many skaters using this platform to accept donations globally and it is easy to make payments with credit or debit card options.

I believe the processing fees per transactions is very similar to PayPal so this would not bear extra cost for both the forum or the contributors.  They also have the tracking feature to show progress towards the target goal, it will give our community as a whole to be more aware of how we are coping financially.

Would yoo consider it? 

Thank you

Hi the fees for gofundme are higher than paypal so we decided against it. But yes, we also noticed some members cannot donate to paypal. Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it! :pbow:

19 hours ago, liha said:

Hi the fees for gofundme are higher than paypal so we decided against it. But yes, we also noticed some members cannot donate to paypal. Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it! :pbow:

This is something we need to figure out, but thanks all for your kind and caring support :love:

Hi!

I am one of those who are still not able to donate through PayPal. I’ve been hoping to donate to our home since the first moment I saw this section.

Hope there is another way of submitting our donation or I can solve the problem myself.

But of course I understand that one more way means more work and cost.

Thanks again to our admins and mods. :BeatingHeart:

13 hours ago, kiches said:

Sent in a donation in what I hope is an auspicious amount, loving the new forum so far!

Thanks alot :pbow: We recieved it!

10 hours ago, Leanna A said:

Hi!

I am one of those who are still not able to donate through PayPal. I’ve been hoping to donate to our home since the first moment I saw this section.

Hope there is another way of submitting our donation or I can solve the problem myself.

But of course I understand that one more way means more work and cost.

Thanks again to our admins and mods. :BeatingHeart:

aww thank you for considering it :pbow:

Unfortunately we are currently limited in the donation methods we can offer but we are still discussing our possibilities. We are going to keep you guys updated if we change anything

On 16/5/2017 at 21:43, Lys said:

It's very user friendly :)

Thank you for your quick answer! I'll wait for your report in the next few days, then! ;)

Hi! Any news on your report?

• robin unpinned this topic