✨Fantasy Yuzu Bracket ✨: Semifinals

Seminfals  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for H&L because it’s my favorite figure skating performance of all time... sometimes I wonder if H&L speaks more to Asian audiences compared to Western audiences. Based on what I gather from Chinese forums, H&L is usually just as popular as Seimei is, despite Seimei being far more iconic.

^ I voted for H&L too because it’s probably my favourite Yuzu programme and his 2017 Worlds performance always makes me cry! The beautiful music by Hisaishi and Yuzu’s delicate interpretation of Shae-Lynn Bourne’s choreography is just heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I really can’t find any words to express the beauty of those four and a half minutes - I guess that’s the beauty of the arts, expressing emotions that words can’t.

But I do think Seimei will win over H&L because Seimei is just really iconic, the programme that most people associate with Yuzu. I would guess that Yuzu himself will choose Seimei over H&L too?