🎵Chopin Ballade No. 1 Bracket 🎶

Chopin Ballade No. 1  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always pick ballade as my fave Zuzu program so I can cheat and pick many many fave performances at once (so the choice is slightly less painful), but now I can't do that, y'all are EVIL:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

this time particularly crushed by 4.4  'cause GPF14 is my sentimental favest fave Ballade (and my usual pick when wanting to cheer myself up) BUT OWG18 one is THE Ballade:sad-smiley-046::sad-smiley-046:

But I was sure the OWG18 bb would have plenty of votes, so I voted bb GPF14 (yeah the lonely vote is mine:laughing:)

I dread having to choose between 4CC2020 and OWG18 too...so difficult  >_<

On 3/23/2020 at 2:59 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

So basically I only like 2020 4CC. 

THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE! :knc_brian3:

kidding :P

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

Not even jealous of Yuzu? Must be a good husband :D

He knows me very well. ;-)

And, yes, he's much better than "a good husband". The French Mr Knightley, in fact. :heart:

And quite musical but with no interest for bodily expression, unless really, truly exceptional (in ballet, not even Svetlana Zakharova, but Nikolay Tsiskaridze impressed him).

He saw Yuzuru Hanyu in three programs, those of SCI 2019. His first words were how manly he was, even before expressing the beauty of his skate — which touched him, of course. And he saw also 4CC Chopin.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, Veveco said:

Not even jealous of Yuzu? Must be a good husband :D

or very secure....Yuzu is like my youngest son!   I am proud of him and love him dearly as if he was my youngest(which he would be)

On 3/21/2020 at 11:33 AM, cereus said:

Thank you! It was great fun to watch these back to back... and torture to have to choose.

Does this determine which version goes up against the winner of the other bracket?

And I'm curious, what's everyone favorite post-skate reaction?

not after his Chopin skate but after his Parisienne Walkways Skate at Sochi 2014. That little “ I did it!!” at the end was so cute 🥺🥺 Also, that victory thing he did when he got his scores at the kiss and cry (also for Parisienne Walkways) he looks so smol and adorkable :dpooh: 

edit: link added + that smol little smile before he started skating is everything 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk6qrBrqAqo&t=103s

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

my fave reaction is still in Sochi,his 'Am I first?' from behind the camera and the crew around him telling him yes you won!what a way to find out you just won your (1ST) OGM!

ikr? I wonder if this is one of the reasons they had a green room at PyeongChang. Like, whoever owns the broadcasting rights went, "a dozen other cameras were on him at that time and we don't have exclusive rights to this?!?"