🎵Chopin Ballade No. 1 Bracket 🎶

Chopin Ballade No. 1  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you sooo much!! I have been searching for a full record of this program like since forever :xD:

@sweetwater  Do you mind, if I exchange the video that I shared here on the Planet to this version?

would be nice to have both versions :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

just for safe keeping!

eta: also yes, if only i had known about this version i would have added it! :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

12 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you sooo much!! I have been searching for a full record of this program like since forever :xD:

@sweetwater  Do you mind, if I exchange the video that I shared here on the Planet to this version?

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

just for safe keeping!

eta: also yes, if only i had known about this version i would have added it! :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

Henni147, I agree with yuzuangel. It would be nice to have multiple versions since any copy of the complete version always has a risk of being taken down once found by the rights holder. :sm194:
And I should have linked or mentioned this version when I suggested the battle of Chopins in Round of 32 thread. I'm sorry!:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

11 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

just for safe keeping!

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Henni147, I agree with yuzuangel. It would be nice to have multiple versions since any copy of the complete version always has a risk of being taken down once found by the rights holder. :sm194:
And I should have linked or mentioned this version when I suggested the battle of Chopins in Round of 32 thread. I'm sorry!:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Sorry for the delayed response. My internet was down this morning :13877886:

I added both versions now in two different tabs (part 1 and part 2). Is that a good solution? :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I don't know how strict GDrive is with copyrights, I didn't have any issues so far (phew).

World's 2016 Chopin has always been my most favourite performance. He was in perfect fusion with the music, matching the deafning silence of the first half then the erratic madness of the stsq. I think I stopped breathing when I saw it for the first time.

The only performance that could rival it in terms of interpretation is the  4CC 2020 ver, in my opinion. (as you can probably tell, I'm a 4S,4T3T,3A-Chopin enthousiast lol. It's the layout that highlights the music the most imo).

13 hours ago, Paskud said:

it was always on vimeo

I've never seen this before. Wow. Wow. I like the layout better with a 4S (flows better), but that's a 113+ program, done in the spring on an ice show rink.....

I see now why Brian said he was ready for the Olympics by the summer and was concerned that it was too early.

TBH, the music is not my favorite. For that reason, I haven't been able to warm up to any of the Chopins ...until this year's at 4CC. The way Yuzu did it this time, so natural and easy, like he's breathing or walking or some such, really got to me. So basically I only like 2020 4CC.