sallycinnamon

[2020] 4CC (04-09.02) - Practice, Fluff and all the In-betweens

6 minutes ago, Crow said:

His next skate program will be him showing up in a clown costume and spelling ISU on the ice :darklordyuzu:

this is a return to compulsory figures I would like to see. how many creative ways skaters can insult the ISU with their ice tracings

35 minutes ago, shanshani said:

this is a return to compulsory figures I would like to see. how many creative ways skaters can insult the ISU with their ice tracings

The smartest insult:

The I in ISU must be written/skated on flat edge.

Or: next season he will skate to Chopin and Seimei again because apparently judges still haven't understand its beauty.  

He's not gonna give up his education mission so easely, he loves that sport. 

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

He has max 14 competitions left. Maybe less. Accept finally that he will retire soon.

I can't! I can't! NO!

1 hour ago, shanshani said:

what if secretly what Yuzu means by seeing his new path is that he is now focused on setting the record for oldest man to compete in international seniors

oldest man to land all the different types of quads

the ISU appears to be pushing him out, but Yuzu says no! You can't get rid of me! I will stick around forever! that's what the blue flame is about. 100% pure focus on being a headache for the ISU :xD:

Well, he certainly loves to troll so I wouldn't count out the possibility lol 

Ten more seasons of LGC so ISU can't get the clicks on their social media and YouTube because of the copyright

1 hour ago, shanshani said:

what if secretly what Yuzu means by seeing his new path is that he is now focused on setting the record for oldest man to compete in international seniors

the ISU appears to be pushing him out, but Yuzu says no! You can't get rid of me! I will stick around forever! that's what the blue flame is about. 100% pure focus on being a headache for the ISU :xD:

Well, Yuzu will definitely hold the unbeatable, all time record for most recyclings. No other human being will be able to listen to the same music tracks so many times in practice. I bet my salary on that.

I wonder, how Team Cricket can bear to hear Ballade No. 1 everyday in 24h loop since 2014 :LOL:

11 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Well, Yuzu will definitely hold the unbeatable, all time record for most recyclings. No other human being will be able to listen to the same music tracks so many times in practice. I bet my salary on that.

In singles, that is. How many times did the North Korean ice dance   PAIRS team repeat? (ETA: My bad - thought they were ice dancers but when I googled to check how many times they've repeated realised I was mistaken)

2 hours ago, shanshani said:

That could get NSFW very quickly....

1 hour ago, rubyblue said:

Fanyus' creatvity is bottomless :LOL:

This montage is spot on in so many ways:

1. 5T instead of 4F is so Yuzu-like :xD:

2. Keegan was one of the brave heroes who joined the 4A madness after Pyeongchang, so... yeah

3. Love the shade that 5T and 4Lo are the highest and 4Lz the lowest ranked jump (sorry Lady Lutzifer, it's nothing personal)

2 hours ago, rubyblue said:

Fanyus' creatvity is bottomless :LOL:

It always looks like Keegan is in rentals

5 hours ago, shanshani said:

While looking not old enough to have learned what quads even are

I think if Yuzu has truly reached the second stage of his post-Oly zen, where he focuses more on perfecting his brand of skating, while also improving the technical, increasing the technical, but giving himself time to do it properly, as opposed to trying to achieve it asap and win everything in the process, too, because he now trusts that his perfected skating + increased technical will be enough to win and if it won't, then it's really not in his hands anymore, so whatever, then there's a chance he will continue indefinitely, because there will always be new challenges, small things he can challenge, then perfect, new programs to try and perfect, beyond just this quad, that quad and those quads. He could experiment with different jump entries, different transitions, different spins, rearranging elements, plus challenging different types of music. If he's ready to accept not winning everything and ready to give himself time to reach his ideals of perfection, then he'll probably continue until he becomes out of ideas. Which would actually be really fun, because it wouldn't be impossible for that to end up outliving the current jumping beans. Plus we'd see mastery at work for a longer time. However, his nature is competitive, so it could be that the first time he achieves a performance he is fully satisfied with and doesn't win might be the day he says "ok, I'm out of here, this isn't worth it". Although that doesn't really sound like him.

As it is, I have no idea what he's thinking right now. We'll just have to wait and see lol