sallycinnamon

[2020] 4CC (04-09.02) - Practice, Fluff and all the In-betweens

On 2/10/2020 at 12:48 PM, rubyblue said:

How many times this season... :P

It's been a few.

32 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

The kiss is made up, it;s just sugestive angle, out of context. It was just a hug imo. I wouldn' trust this account. It's gossping a lot. Yep, fo sure, Yuzu would do that at the gala in front of everybodies eyes... :P

I think you're right; it would be very at odds with his Japanese upbringing to do something like that in public with anybody at all, no matter who. 

I will say this - Yuzu seems to have started making some good friends among the Team Canada athletes and that makes me happy. I get the impression that they're trying to look out for him as much as they can. 

1 hour ago, Crow said:

Yeah I know it is the classic businessman Japanese suit and I think Yuzu would look better in a different kind of suit :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

What kind of suit?  What would you have in mind?  There are only limited styles of men's suits (which gives them a lot easier time of picking out what to wear than it is for office working women).  Yuzuru is a traditionalist and an adult Japanese man.  I can't imagine him wearing any other sort of suit.

3 hours ago, barbara said:

What kind of suit?  What would you have in mind?  There are only limited styles of men's suits (which gives them a lot easier time of picking out what to wear than it is for office working women).  Yuzuru is a traditionalist and an adult Japanese man.  I can't imagine him wearing any other sort of suit.

I know he is very proper and always follows societal norms and expectations, so it is not that I think the suit is out of character. I just like fashion and I think he could look more interesting! He is so extra on ice...
Watch him roll out in one of this 
Belts Around The World: JapanSource
:LOL: 

But I understand that sticking out wouldn't be the Japenese way... but maybe a little velvet/taffeta lapel? :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, rubyblue said:

The kiss is made up, it;s just sugestive angle, out of context. It was just a hug imo. I wouldn' trust this account. It's gossping a lot. Yep, fo sure, Yuzu would do that at the gala in front of everybodies eyes... :P

It is obviously just a friendly hug. It never even crossed my mind that anyone might twist it into anything else, but I guess some people are desperate for attention...  :dry:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I will say this - Yuzu seems to have started making some good friends among the Team Canada athletes and that makes me happy. I get the impression that they're trying to look out for him as much as they can. 

Kirsten & Michael, Nam, Roman, Keegan - please, take care of the boy, we're counting on you :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

(I must confess I also find his interactions with Madison Chock pretty entertaining. She's totally an enabler for his extraness...)

1 hour ago, Crow said:

I know he is very proper and always follows societal norms and expectations, so it is not that I think the suit is out of character. I just like fashion and I think he could look more interesting! He is so extra on ice...
Watch him roll out in one of this 
Belts Around The World: Japan
:LOL: 

But I understand that sticking out wouldn't be the Japenese way... but maybe a little velvet/taffeta lapel? :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Wow - that's NEVER going to happen.  It would be totally out of character for Yuzuru.  He respects norms.

7 hours ago, Crow said:

I wish they would put Yuzu in cuter suits.

I agree about the cuter suits. (Men's fashion can be so boring and repetitive!) But I want him to get to wear whatever he chooses, not be put in something. I wish there wasn't so much pressure and expectations surrounding every aspect of his life. As long as he is happy and free, I'm fine with whatever he picks to wear.

5 minutes ago, MagicFS said:

I agree about the cuter suits. (Men's fashion can be so boring and repetitive!) But I want him to get to wear whatever he chooses, not be put in something. I wish there wasn't so much pressure and expectations surrounding every aspect of his life. As long as he is happy and free, I'm fine with whatever he picks to wear.

As long as he treats us with those amazing haute couture costumes, I don't care what he wears besides the rink.

Although it has to be noticed that his suit this season has improved a lot and I loved deep red tie at NHK banquet. I can also appriciate some details like new pedants, backpack etc. Things are getting better little by little :)  And who cares at the end of the day. I guess he puts all of his fantasy into skating stuff. 

Side note: with every new photo I love the green accents in Seimei costumes more and more. It looks amazing. Such a smart redesign -  small and simple change but brings some fresh excitment both to the audience and himself (it was very visible that he loved that too). And the same about Chopin's costume. I don't know if its his mind or Satomi's genius or both but it works perfectly. He really knows that his fans (in contrast to judges) can recognize and appreciate the importance of details.

I wanted to mention this the other day but I didn't cause I thought it was only me,

but I'm still not over 4cc so I'm rewatching some of the programs, and I noticed (even more) that the music seems off? it seems really noticeable in Yuzuru (the seimei drums), Nam Nguyen and Keegan (bad quality of audio), and Sui/Han (they were not that in sync) FP to mention some. And I remember in some of the ladies programs too, but I have not re watched those yet. 

On 2/9/2020 at 5:18 AM, jitterbug70 said:

Hello it’s me again with my potato quality photos

Potatoes are delicious!

On 2/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, KatjaThera said:

I was so surprised at the comment I listened again just to check the verb tense lol He didn't actually seem very thrilled about the question in general. To me at least.

For a future ROI appearance, rather than a tribute to Javi I'd prefer a duo with Javi :P

I feel like the question was asked to set Yuma up to say Yuzuru while sitting beside him. Except then he liked what Jason said (which was such a great answer and insight into how supportive Jason's parents are and how grateful he is for them <3<3 ) and decided he'd choose his parents too since it didn't have to be a skater. I think the reporter wanted them to talk about skaters but then Jason was like nah, sorry, I'm going with my parents since my favourite skater from childhood publicly hates me. 

55 minutes ago, memae said:

I feel like the question was asked to set Yuma up to say Yuzuru while sitting beside him. Except then he liked what Jason said (which was such a great answer and insight into how supportive Jason's parents are and how grateful he is for them <3<3 ) and decided he'd choose his parents too since it didn't have to be a skater. I think the reporter wanted them to talk about skaters but then Jason was like nah, sorry, I'm going with my parents since my favourite skater from childhood publicly hates me. 

The reporter obviously wasn't very savvy then, since Yuzu isn't Yuma's idol lol I thought it was a pretty :headdesk: moment, though, given that Yuzu has just given up two tribute programs and it's probably still a bit of a sore subject for him... (And please tell me it's not as sad as Yagudin being Jason's favorite skater from childhood... )

Riku's IG update:

She got another fangirl pic with Wenjing :)

And my favourite badass girls on pic nr 5 <3 

Yuma is so funny :rolleye0008:

He reposted this with comment: "I absorbed and learned various things" (or sth like that)

14 分, rubyblueさんが言いました:

Yuma is so funny :rolleye0008:

He reposted this with comment: "I absorbed and learned various things" (or sth like that)

Yuma retweeted that? That cracks me up!