sallycinnamon

[2020] 4CC (04-09.02) - Practice, Fluff and all the In-betweens

11 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

And didn't Yuzuru say that he would like to do programs like Winter (Yagudin) and Don Quichote??? WHAT?? 

In Japanese the way he worded his answer, it was clear he was talking in the past tense (like 'as a child, I used to think I'd maybe like to do these programs one day'). He didn't indicate he still thinks so or has any actual plans to do them in the future. The translator was better than the previous one but still got some things wrong. 

16 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

And didn't Yuzuru say that he would like to do programs like Winter (Yagudin) and Don Quichote??? WHAT?? 

if I'm not mistaken, what he actually said was that he has thought about doing Winter... and also Don Quixote. But he used past tense, while the translator translated it as possible future. I think he's done with tributes for a while, tbh. Otonal and Origin were a painful enough lesson that tributes are complicated

3 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

In Japanese the way he worded his answer, it was clear he was talking in the past tense (like 'as a child, I used to think I'd maybe like to do these programs one day'). He didn't indicate he still thinks so or has any actual plans to do them in the future. The translator was better than the previous one but still got some things wrong. 

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

if I'm not mistaken, what he actually said was that he has thought about doing Winter... and also Don Quixote. But he used past tense, while the translated it as possible future. I think he's done with tributes for a while, tbh. Otonal and Origin were a painful enough lesson that tributes are complicated

Oooh I see, I didn't listen to Yuzuru's words carefully and listening to bits of the translation I was a bit shocked hahahaha like TRIBUTE AGAIN?

I bet his only tribute program will be flamenco tribute to Javi for one of the future shows (preferably ROI) :D

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Oooh I see, I didn't listen to Yuzuru's words carefully and listening to bits of the translation I was a bit shocked hahahaha like TRIBUTE AGAIN?

I was so surprised at the comment I listened again just to check the verb tense lol He didn't actually seem very thrilled about the question in general. To me at least.

For a future ROI appearance, rather than a tribute to Javi I'd prefer a duo with Javi :P

We want banquet pictures, please! lol