sallycinnamon

[2020] 4CC (04-09.02) - Practice, Fluff and all the In-betweens

10 hours ago, Chitsuki said:

Thank you! Do you know which premium channel? I think my subscription may have some of them. 

This is the website for "FOD Premium" channel, which provides the schedule for live streams.  (FOD= "Fuji on Demand"..??)

https://fod.fujitv.co.jp/s/genre/live/ser8135/?waad=1WejNxny&ugad=1WejNxny&_ga=2.38274469.786440305.1580707195-1043068504.1580707195

As the official ppractice starts tomorrow at an  ungodly hour for me (nothing new nor unassumed either!), do you think Yzuru will appear and if so, will it be a merciful soul present at the arena to provide footage?

12 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

As the official ppractice starts tomorrow at an  ungodly hour for me (nothing new nor unassumed either!), do you think Yzuru will appear and if so, will it be a merciful soul present at the arena to provide footage?

I am sure there'll be fancams and live reports from practices. No worries. 

Do you really think he is already in Korea? I understand not seeing him at the airport but there is no way his arrival wouldn't be reported.

2 hours ago, Pika said:

I'm laughing so hard imagining TCC team throwing Ghislain to the press while escaping by a secret door. I'm sure this is what happened.

Now someone mentioned it, I could see the 4Lo being back in SP. This way, Yuzu would be only one 4F away from a competition with the 6 quads, if he was to do 4Lz, 4A, 4S and 4T in FS at worlds...

They didn't "throw" Ghislain to the press.  He is articulate and knowledgeable and could answer any questions that might have come up.  He's also less recognizable, globally, than Brian and that would allow him to get out into the public space to act as a kind of decoy, if necessary, for other skaters on his flight to escape the airport.

7 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Do you really think he is already in Korea? I understand not seeing him at the airport but there is no way his arrival wouldn't be reported.

None of the TCC team apart from Ghislain has been seen yet but presumed to be there already as I understand, but again, maybe its not true.

And I think it's very much possible that TCC skaters are on the flight which just now left Toronto, Ghislain arriving sooner because he has to attend a meeting tomorrow. But we will see.

There are in total 8 practice sessions this competition, He can totally afford to lose the first two so I'm thinking he's probably not there yet.

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

There are in total 8 practice sessions this competition, He can totally afford to lose the first two so I'm thinking he's probably not there yet.

Most probably. I still remember his arrival two years ago, quite psychological warfare, an I enjoyed it every second! Wish he would do it again!

11 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I can understand the boys being happy to miss the two practices tomorrow, but the ladies have one less before their SP so I would have thought Alison might arrive today.

Unless she did arrive with Ghislain and it's just that nobody noticed.

Remember for 4CC in pyeongchang, yuzu went to japan and flew in from there, surprising everyone? Possibilty?

7 minutes ago, liv said:

Remember for 4CC in pyeongchang, yuzu went to japan and flew in from there, surprising everyone? Possibilty?

Didn't he arrive with Team Japan then? Team Japan is already in Korea, so I don't think it's likely. He's probably on his way there now as we speak

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

poor Seimei-kun ^^"

...just when he thought it was safe to have lunch...:xD: