sallycinnamon

[2020] 4CC (04-09.02) - Practice, Fluff and all the In-betweens

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Now for the real question...

...How many bets that he will or won't practice 4A during 4CC practice?

he won't

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

4回転半ジャンプ(クワッドアクセル)を今回は見送り、世界選手権での投入を目指す。

Not sure if it's been confirmed by Yuzu side but  世界選手権での投入を目指す  means he's aiming to 投入 "put it in" at Worlds.

So Yuzu is aiming to put 4A in at worlds. That is what this article is saying... RIP our hair and heart...:smiley-scared003:

That's a month +... his success rate at practise must be high enough for him to set such a goal.... :jaw:

Can Grishlain talk to media from now on?

So TCC skaters and Brian/Tracy are probably not there yet? I hoped they would chose to come earlier, if not for practice then for additional day for brushing off jetlag... unless they really managed to escape somehow...

I thought Yuzu will want to practice 5 quad layout before Worlds... now I don't know anymore, let's just wait and go for the ride:)

6 minutes ago, airi said:

So TCC skaters and Brian/Tracy are probably not there yet? I hoped they would chose to come earlier, if not for practice then for additional day for brushing up jetlag... unless they really managed to escape somehow...

I thought Yuzu will want to practice 5 quad layout before Worlds... now I don't know anymore, let's just wait and go for the ride:)

The ISU organizers were not given the TCC crew's airline information even though they had everyone else's, so therefore we don't have anything but educated guesses as to when they arrived/will arrive. This also suggests that TCC didn't want media/fans around when they got there, especially as they did give out Ghislain's information and sent him out to be interviewed. It wouldn't have been that hard for the others to escape out of a different exit. I would therefore not expect news about Yuzu's arrival--we'll see if he turns up at practice tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

That's a month +... his success rate at practise must be high enough for him to set such a goal.... :jaw:

Not necessarily. He could be setting a goal to motivate himself.

We have seen were he is at with it at GPF and it still needs work. Orser also said that he hadn't landed it yet few days ago. So, lets keep our expectations realistic. I believe he wants to do it and I am sure he is working on it but whether it will happen or not remains to be seen.

I’m wondering whether skating Seimei after Jnats made him realise that his heart wasn’t really in Otonal/Origin.

2 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I’m wondering whether skating Seimei after Jnats made him realise that his heart wasn’t really in Otonal/Origin.

I had the same thought, especially considering the way he talked about it after MOI c: If that's the case then i'm happy he could have that realization. 

On the Fuji's 4cc site, you can see the resolutions of Team Japan members by clicking on the names of the skaters handwritten by themselves.

https://www.fujitv.co.jp/sports/skate/four-continents/index.html

Yuzu: "To become the strongest self that I can be proud of in the face of everything I have been through in my whole life!"

Yuma: "Enjoy the competition to the full!"

Kazuki: "Continue to move forward"

Rika: "Go beyond my limit!"

Wakaba: "Nail it!"

Kaori: "Redeem myself"

As far as the repetition narrative goes he’s really only filling in the 2 comps he didn’t do in olympic season.

4 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

On the Fuji's 4cc site, you can see the resolutions of Team Japan members by clicking on the names of the skaters handwritten by themselves.

Yuzu: "To become the strongest self that I can be proud of in the face of everything I have been through in my whole life!"

Haha, I love them, they are so precious :) Yuzu oc gave  the longest and the most dramatic one. That boy. Right on the brand! 

I like Wakaba's just "nail it" one.

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Black mask. My kind of man :8232307: lol

Could it be that Ghislain got through customs more quickly, due to his multiple trips?

Well, we know he had his passport. And that's a good thing.

5 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Love how Yuzu's resolution is trice as long as everyone else's and completely crashes the character limit  :xD: