2 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Seems like the shows have been cancelled?

Thank god.

Actually, they canceled only Hachinohe. As to Yokohama, they are trying to reschedule it now, although it is not clear if they can do so at this moment and even if they can, it will be held much later, I think.

2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Actually, they canceled only Hachinohe. As to Yokohama, they are trying to reschedule it now, although it is not clear if they can do so at this moment and even if they can, it will be held much later, I think.

Considering how SOI, PIW, FaOI, DOI, THE ICE and FOI are basically one after another? No way. Skaters have already their plans.

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Considering how SOI, PIW, FaOI, DOI, THE ICE and FOI are basically one after another? No way. Skaters have already their plans.

I wonder if any show will be held this off-season. The first leg of PIW is scheduled for late April, and it features "Fureai time," which can be roughly translated as "interaction time," where fans in the on-ice seats can interact with skaters, exchanging a few words, handing gifts, taking photos of the skaters, etc. It's a tradition and the biggest attraction of this show but it is too risky in this situation. And even if they omit this feature, the show is still a large scale gathering. 
Other shows are scheduled in humid time of the year, but seeing what is happening in Southeast Asian countries now, I am not sure if the weather works favorably.

Anyway, I am relieved that they canceled/postponed SOI, and I hope the organizers of other shows think wisely rather than to gamble.

I'm relieved. Seeing all the news with "Ice show with Yuzuru Hanyu appearance was cancelled " and his picture was used, if they go ahead with the show, I'm sure all the hate and blame would be on him. Sigh.  

17 minutes ago, Katt said:

I'm relieved. Seeing all the news with "Ice show with Yuzuru Hanyu appearance was cancelled " and his picture was used, if they go ahead with the show, I'm sure all the hate and blame would be on him. Sigh.  

"Ice show where skated YUZURU HANYU causes outbreak in Japan!!!!!!"