Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Seems like the shows have been cancelled?


Thank god.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, they canceled only Hachinohe. As to Yokohama, they are trying to reschedule it now, although it is not clear if they can do so at this moment and even if they can, it will be held much later, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Actually, they canceled only Hachinohe. As to Yokohama, they are trying to reschedule it now, although it is not clear if they can do so at this moment and even if they can, it will be held much later, I think.

Considering how SOI, PIW, FaOI, DOI, THE ICE and FOI are basically one after another? No way. Skaters have already their plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Considering how SOI, PIW, FaOI, DOI, THE ICE and FOI are basically one after another? No way. Skaters have already their plans.

I wonder if any show will be held this off-season. The first leg of PIW is scheduled for late April, and it features "Fureai time," which can be roughly translated as "interaction time," where fans in the on-ice seats can interact with skaters, exchanging a few words, handing gifts, taking photos of the skaters, etc. It's a tradition and the biggest attraction of this show but it is too risky in this situation. And even if they omit this feature, the show is still a large scale gathering. 
Other shows are scheduled in humid time of the year, but seeing what is happening in Southeast Asian countries now, I am not sure if the weather works favorably.

 

Anyway, I am relieved that they canceled/postponed SOI, and I hope the organizers of other shows think wisely rather than to gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm relieved. Seeing all the news with "Ice show with Yuzuru Hanyu appearance was cancelled " and his picture was used, if they go ahead with the show, I'm sure all the hate and blame would be on him. Sigh.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Katt said:

I'm relieved. Seeing all the news with "Ice show with Yuzuru Hanyu appearance was cancelled " and his picture was used, if they go ahead with the show, I'm sure all the hate and blame would be on him. Sigh.  

"Ice show where skated YUZURU HANYU causes outbreak in Japan!!!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...