What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for 4CC 2020?

• 4CC 2017 flashback: Let's go crazy!
    • 4CC 2017 flashback: Hope and Legacy
    • 4CC 2011 flashback: White Legend, Zigeunerweisen or Vertigo
    • 4CC 2013 flashback: PW 1.0, Notre Dame or Hana ni nare
    • Any other old competition, gala or show program
    • Sex Bomb, Rasputin, Pink Panther or Bon Jovi
    • Stroking Exercises
    • Something else

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2020 at 08:30 AM

On 1/3/2020 at 7:33 PM, Henni147 said:

Crazy swan encore at WTT 2017 is still my absolute favorite. Absolute ultimate all-time favorite. Full stop.

I really hope that Yuzu skates to LGC at the award show in Montreal so that we can freak out live and ISU has to delete the video of this clownery show due to copyright issues with the Prince music. That would be so delicate. :notamused:

But not before someone saves it with music somewhere so I can retain a copy for .... important research. 

18 hours ago, Lunna said:

The question is how much Yuzu is ready to water down content (no 4Lo for sure) in these programs cuz Gala will be on the same day as free. From this point some EX wil be better than competitive program.

If the Gala is the same day as the free skate, then if he's being sensible he should pick Swanyu as it's the least demanding of his Exes, physically speaking. Doing Chopin in that case would a be a big flex. 

10 часов назад, Lemon сказал:

I love both LGC and H&L but both of them have the copyright issue

I believe that there're copyright issues only for youtube uploads and DVDs, not for performance itself or there will not be other skaters performing to Prince.

I REALLYYYY WANT TO SEE HIM DO ETUDE!!!

But it seems unlikely, he might skate to smt more recent. I'm good with H&L, LGC or Requiem!

I just rmb he also had Masquerade and Crystal Memories at the beginning of the ss and ppl were so sure he would choose 1 of 2 as new ex, but now it's not even an option lol poor ToshI :embSwan:. Hope to see ToshI again in FaOI next year :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

hey HYK is the least taxing of them all tbh, only 3Lo and one delayed axel :P It would surprise me tho

But Zu is unpredictable (and I have started my prayers for him to be in one piece and healthy for gala too, because between virus outbreak, Zu's asthma, unknown layout  and most important the fact that we are kinda giving for granted that he's gonna stay healthy and really manage to do SOI in April for a change, I'm starting to get nervous (sorry guys, didn't meant to bring this in this thread but it kinda wrote on its own):13877886:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

hey HYK is the least taxing of them all tbh, only 3Lo and one delayed axel :P It would surprise me tho

But Zu is unpredictable (and I have started my prayers for him to be in one piece and healthy for gala too, because between virus outbreak, Zu's asthma, unknown layout  and most important the fact that we are kinda giving for granted that he's gonna stay healthy and really manage to do SOI in April for a change, I'm starting to get nervous (sorry guys, didn't meant to bring this in this thread but it kinda wrote on its own):13877886:

S-S-S-S-SOI?:tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5: